Unexpected surprises

Start from the beginning

"To make sure you don't fall off." He teased and I gave him a playful look as he chuckled as he hoisted me over as I tightened my grip when I felt his arms wrap around me as he got on.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded as we went as I smiled as we rode.

And with that, we rode until the sunset as we came to a cliff edge as I walked as he held my hand and suddenly kissed me as I wrapped my arms around him.

Asenath was right.

...

Later we got married as we kissed, crowds were cheering as clapping went as flowers were thrown reigning down as the pharaoh had done the ceremony.

...

And soon I was getting ready to do my duties as I kneeled down gently as I looked at the soil and smiled. It was perfect to start.

"A single voice is joined by multitudes in song." All the workers turned up ready to plough the land as cattle turned the soil.

"With every verse, they're finding harmonies."

"Good morning." A man greeted me with a smile and a wave as I waved to them with a smile.

"Morning." Another worker greeted with a smile and a wave.

"That rise to Heaven sure and strong."

"Hey. We've come to help." Potiphar said as I saw him and Asenath with her friends as I smiled.

"Richer and richer, the soil."

"Great!" I said to that as more the better.

"On which they thrive."

I, Potiphar, Asenath, the girls and the workers all planted the wheat seeds.

"Higher and higher a hymn of what it means to be alive." I talked to the workers as I was kneeled down with Potiphar explaining the layout for the water ways so that the wheat was watered easier and with that we got to work.

"You've got to give a little more than you take. You've got to leave a little more than was here."

All the gates and barriers were in place as the gate was pulled open by a rope as the water came watering the fields.

"You may be prideful of the strides you will make, but keep one thing clear." I unrolled a scroll as I had one hand on my stomach that was carrying mine and Potiphar's first child and we could not wait.

But right now we needed a design on what the head of the stone would look like when completed to store the grain as Asenath suddenly took the ink brush out the pot and did the design and me with Potiphar exchanged looks. The pharaoh.

"You're just a player in a much bigger plan, and still you have to give it all that you can. The very measure of your soul is at stake. You've got to give a little more than you take."

When the face got placed Potiphar wrapped an arm around me as he placed a hand on my heavily pregnant stomach.

The months went by as the harvest grew as the man cut the wheat in sheaves.

"The seasons fly, a woman stands where a girl once stood." All the wheat was being stored as I watched with a smile. "Her path unfolds, and unafraid she walks in service."

Potiphar came and had our son in his arms as I took our soon with a smile as our son giggles.

"Of a grater good."

"Deeper and deeper, the lessons she has known." I and Potiphar was checking on the bundles of wheat as Potiphar helped our son walk as it made me smile as I examined the wheat which was healthy as I chucked the single stalk.

"Over and over, the message she is surely being shown." Men worked the wheat grains as they keep throwing it into the air and back in the bowl. "You've got to give a little more than you take." The grain gets put in sacks which is then passed along the line of people. "You've got to leave a little more than was here. You may be prideful of the strides you will make, but keep one thing clear." The grain goes all the way to the top of the storage and the sacks are emptied. "You're just a player in a much bigger plan, and still you have to give it all that you can." Some grain came out of the bottom of a sack as I gently caught it being careful of my pregnant stomach. "The very measure of your soul is at stake, you've got to give a little more than you take." I placed the loose grain I caught into the storage. "The very measure of your soul is at stake, you've got to give a little more than you take."

When the storage was filled, I presented it to pharaoh who has actually become a very good friend as I scooped the healthy grains into my hand and showed him as he smiles to me lifting his hand.

After the storage got secured.

Later, I was holding our second newborn son Ephraim as Manasseh was jumping up at his father as Potiphar smiled picking Manasseh up onto his hip as we looked over Egypt as I smiled to my husband who smiled back.

...