You all walked after him like quails. Eyes roaming the nearly empty parking lot.

Once you stepped inside it was dead quiet. A nightshift worker only smiled at all of you as you passed. Poor guy looked like he needed an extra strong cup of coffee. Or a hit of crack?

Levi tip toed and looked around. "Alright brat's. I'm leaving here in 30. Either be on the bus or you're walking. Oh, and the others should be here too."

You knew this. Maybe you'd run into Nanaba? You saw their bus and it was empty and dark. Even the driver was gone.

Your plan was to just look through the aisles to see if you could find her. Nanaba wasn't easy to miss, especially with her platinum blonde and f/c hair.

But that was throw out the window when you made a mistake and stopped in the candy and snack aisles. You didn't really need anything.. Even though you told Levi, Hange had forgot a few things. He actually didn't... Eh maybe some snacks wouldn't hurt.

Besides, did I tell you since you had a bottom bunk it had a little compartment under it? A perfect place to hide snacks?.. Well, now you know!

You were looking for a specific candy. You swore your eyes looked at every package but you couldn't find it? Every store you've been in had them? Why not this one?

And empty spot on the shelf made you click your tongue. What are the odds that was where your favorite candy was?

You hung your head in defeat. All well, less working out for you.

A giggle went off beside you. Nanaba smiled. "I was going to surprise you but seeing the sad look on your face made my heart ache. Like I literally stole candy from a pretty baby."

Before you could ask you looked down into her basket. It was filled with (favorite candy). "Why do you have so many?"

She shrugged. " You said they were your favorite right? I figured it would be a good idea to have some always on me for you. Especially since this is your first big tour.. I just wanted to have something that would maaybe help with the stress... Lame I know.."

Your heart fainted and your cheeks tingled and hurt from your flustered smile. "Nanaba, that's so sweet! I-- I don't think anyone's really ever thought about me like that.."

She could feel herself blush. Was it inappropriate for her to want to kiss you in the candy aisle? Are you okay with PDA when no one was around? Should you two go hide somewhere first?

Before she could ask you made the first move. Which was a surprise to her because she usually was the one to be bold in her past relationships..

It was a quick kiss on the cheek but it made her body warm. Fuck it..

Before you could say anything she placed her hand on the side of your face and leaned in.

Soft and sweet. Your lips fit against hers like a puzzle piece. You made the cutest sound when her tongue swept across your bottom lip.

Should you two stop now?

Neh.

You opened your mouth to let her in. Full on make out in front of the M&Ms.. Her hands traveled to the back of your neck to deepen the kiss. Yours traveled to her neck down to her waist. Flushed up against one another..

Was it getting hot in here or?

"Ahem?"

The two of you pulled away and froze.

"Damn, I didn't know I could get a free show with the Skittles.. I usually have to pay for something like this."

"Do you not have any shame? In front of the sour patch kids? Really Y/n?.."