Episode 9: Villains

Start from the beginning

Not only did he had to deal with the strange paranoia he was having because of the guy infront of the school, he was going threw alot of things in his mind like the talk he had with stain. His dragon senses were bugging him and he didn't know what to do.

It was a nice view, he tried to keep starring at the view to shake away the thoughts he had. He kept his focus only outside and tried to think of something else, his gaurd was going down and couldn't think of the things around him, which left him vulnerable to the person that was creeping up behind him.

He let out a sigh, looking out the window as he failed to shake away the thoughts, feeling emotions he didn't know he could have. These two thoughts with stain and the creepy man made him feel different emotions, emotions that he never once felt when he was murdering people. Stain's words made him down, confused even guilty, which would start to grow when he kept thinking deeply about his actions while the creepy man would make him feel fear and paranoid at what he was going to do. He fought people that he knew what moves or actions they would do, never once facing someone that scared when showing no fear towards him.

He wanted to think more about these thoughts, but didn't want to at thesame time. Feeling like he was choosing what flavour ice cream to choose from if he should keep thinking about it or not, but right now his train of thought would stop when he felt a strong, large hand touch his shoulder.

All might: hello young L/N (all might put his face up next to Y/N's, the dragons boys eyes slowly turned to him, jumping in fright at the sudden appearance of the number one hero)

Y/N: holy hell! Don't scare me like that! (Y/N yelled at the large man)

All might: hahaha,my apolagies. I saw you in the hallway all alone and wanted to make sure you alright plus you know you shouldn't be out of the classroom all alone.

Y/N: I know I shouldn't, I'll be back in class soon, I just needed some time to think (Y/N said, turning away as he looked down on the floor)

All might: is something bothering you?

Y/N: it's none of your buisness. It's just personal stuff.

All might: well L/N, you know it's my job as a pro hero and U.A teacher to make sure people around me are safe and not down. I see your upset and if you want to talk about it, you can let me know, you may not know this, but I am a very good listener (all might smiled, Y/N looked at him with a side eye before turning away once again) heh, I get it, don't feel comfortable telling me, you see me as another crooked pro hero huh? Alright then, I know what to do. Come with me, let's go for a walk

Y/N: wait what (Y/N turned to the buff man confused, watching him walk away in the hallway as the number one expected Y/N to follow)

All might: don't worry, I'll text vlad king that your with me aslong as your under teacher supervision outside of class then everything will be alright.

Y/N: but why are you deciding to take me out for a walk?

All might: just think of it as spending time and trying to communicate with your teachers, it might be good here to talk in the hallway when somebody could be listening so I think it's better and I'm sure you don't want to spend the rest of the day in classroom don't you? (All might asked, stopping in his tracks to turn to Y/N, waiting for his answer)

Y/N nodded to him slowly, rather walking outside of the school with him then stay in the classroom all day with a strict vampire teacher. It was better to be outside then be cooped up in a classroom full loud people and listen to lessons he didn't understand or cared about. He ran up to all might, the two leaving school together.

The two walked around outside of the school, on the sidewalk as they got abit far from the school, but would turn around and go bac once they're ready. Y/N walked next to all might, starring straight and tried to keep a distance from him as he refused to look at the tall man.