2 ༓ A Mistake Was Made

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

We barely make it through two halls, before a holy knight shows up..

Ban acts as casual as ever, trying to just walk past them...

Which only leads to him being impaled in the chest by the holy knight.

I would react but with how much he showcases his immortality, i'm not even concerned anymore.

Ban then just laughs and says "Are you really that sad to see us go?"

I can't help but laugh slightly and the knight replies, "You have learned nothing in your time here"

I continue walking over to them, rolling my eyes at the fact Ban is just letting this play out..

"You know why you guys were able to catch me five years ago?" Ban says to the knight..

This sounds like the beginning of a monologue...

Placing my hand on the knight's chestplate, i send a jolt of electricity into him, sending him flying back through the wall..

"Let's go," I tell him as I pull the sword out of his chest and holding it at my side.

It wouldn't hurt to have a weapon while sneaking out of a high security prison.

I hear him chuckle before he catches back up and walks beside me.

He's already healed.?

It really does work quick.

"So, what's the first thing you're going to do as a free woman?" Ban asks and I pause for a second, scolding my own thoughts.

It's not my fault..

I'll get used to him looking this way eventually, but he must be able to tell i'm acting weird...

Eventually, i managed to reply "If I had something I wanted to do, I would've broken out sooner"

"There is one thing I've been wanting to do for a while-" Ban begins speaking but bluntly stops, I follow his gaze to see him glaring at a short blonde boy..

I felt a twitch on my hand, the familiar flicker of magic across my fingertips, but i definitely didn't mean to..

What was that.?

Why is it acting up now?!

They just stare at each other for a while and I don't really know what's going on.

Are they going to fight?

They don't look like a Holy Knight..

Then the same blonde guy yells "Ban!"

And, ban yells back "Captain!"

Then, they run together and start doing some kind of.. handshake?

Captain.?

Who the hell-

Oh my god...

I feel the same twitch on my hand, but this time it was stronger and i quickly clenched my fist..

I'd almost forgot after all these years.

How could i forget?!

Ban then swings his arms and sends the boy flying through multiple walls.

Then the boy jumps back and does the exact sae thing, sending Ban through multiple walls...

What do i do?

I can't just walk away... right?

..Right?

The lightning flickers around my hand even more, i put my other hand over it trying to calm it and myself.

But, my ideas of running disappear as the floor began to shake and the walls started to crumble..

I look to see Ban and the blonde boy now arm wrestling.. and simultaneously tearing the whole building down.

Great..

Just great...

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───