1 ༓ Ready To Go

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

"Y/N.."

I heard the same familiar voice call out to me.

One of the few voices i've heard throughout the entire last three years.

I turned to the small break in the wall and hear him continue, "It's time to get out of here"

...

Is he joking..?

And then no explanation follows..

So i just ask, "What? What do you-"

I go to look through the gap, but I stop when he says, "Stand back from the wall, would you?"

What...

But, i do so, and move away from the wall.

And before i can even turn back, there is a loud crash.

I can't help but cough because of all the dust that had been thrown into the air..

I can barely even see past all the dust and debris..

"Hey! What the hell is going on in there?"

I hear the guards yell from outside, i turn back to the man who broke down the wall..

"You know, escapes usually require subtlety, Ban" i tell him, crossing my arms with a smile as i do..

"You should know by now, subtlety isn't my thing" he replies smugly.

As if that's something to be proud of..

I let out a light laugh and ask, "Soo, why exactly did you choose now to make this great escape?"

He smiles and heads over to the door "Things are about to get a whole lot more interesting. You wanna come with?"

"How could I say no to an invitation like that?" I finish just before someone barges into Ban's cell.

And mine too i guess, since there is not much of a wall anymore.

A purple-haired holy knight steps in yelling "What's all this commotion?"

Then her eyes land on us, Ban replies to her but I don't pay attention to what it is they are saying..

Instead, i approach the door of my cell, place my hand over the lock..

And by channeling a small bit of magic power, sparks begin to fly out of it as it breaks open.

"Ban, doors open!" I pull open the door as i turn back to see the same holy knight attempting to strike at Ban, but she only succeeds in cutting his hair and beard.

That's when it hit me like a punch to the face..

Ban is.. hot.

I mean, of course, he was before.

But i could ignore it then, with the overgrown beard and hair and everything..

Now i can't do that as much..

He just became so much more attractive in such a short amount of time...

..A-am i a shallow person?

I'm pulled from my thoughts when Ban walks over to me.

Surprise, surprise, he easily defeated her..

Seemingly without trying.

He then says "Let's get going then"

I stare at him for a second before I actually realise that I'm staring and, quickly nodding, i reply, "Yeah... lets go"

I then swiftly turn, leaving the cell.

For the first time in three years..

Wow.. it's really been that long?

───  ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅  ───