Act II: Chapter 8: The Truth

June 8 2014

Daikon was seen driving a car as Natasha was in the passenger's seat while Anne and Alex were sitting in the backseat as They were making their way to New Jersey.

Daikon: Mom, Can you get your feet off the dash?

Natasha: Oh right. *Moves her feet*

Alex: So Daikon, When did you steal a car?

Daikon: *Chuckles* I don't have an answer for that.

Anne: Who did you beat up?

Daikon: Nobody.

Romanoff stared at Anne through the mirror as They chuckled as Alex looked at Anne.

Alex: So How long have you been working with SHIELD?

Anne: For three years now. What about you?

Alex: Just for a few months actually.

Anne: Fury told me alot about you and Blonsky.

Alex was silent as Anne fixed her hair and looked at the road as Ambrose said something.

Alex: So you finally have trust in me?

Anne: I will be trusting you, But you better not change my mind.

Alex just shooked his head as Natasha said something to Anne.

Natasha: So Anne, What do you miss about the 1940s?

Anne: I missed playing mini golf, Playing tag and listening to jazz music.

Daikon: Wow, Do you still play mini golf?

Anne: Not anymore because I'm looking through these modern hobbies like video games and all. I always played mini golf with my best friend.

Anne smiled remembering how her and Bucky played mini golf and tag together. She always got tired of running during tag that Bucky always had to buy her a water bottle or a juice and some snacks.

Natasha: Thats actually very interesting Anne, I remembered I heard classical music from your room.

Anne: Old is gold.

They chuckled as Daikon continued driving as They were talking to eachother.

Eventually it was nighttime as Daikon stopped the car by an abandoned military base where the signal was taking them as They got out of the car and looked at the base.

Anne: This is it.

Natasha: The file came from these coordinates.

Anne: Thats right.

They continued walking around the base as Anne saw a camp and she remembered that this was the camp she used to train.

Anne: This camp is where I was trained.

Natasha: Changed much?

Anne: A little.

Anne started to have brief visions of her smaller self running while getting exhausted, Winters was staring as She continued to have memories of her old training days.

Although they continued walking around the camp but didn't find anything as Alex said something.

Alex: This is a dead end. Zero heat signature, zero waves, not even radio.

Daikon: Whoever wrote the file must have used a router to throw people off.

Anne was looking at a building ahead of them, She looked a bit confused as Natasha noticed her.