The First time they met. (Vi-Rohika)

Start from the beginning

" And the worst part was that I always had her with me, but still couldn't contemplate it!" Rohit left a laugh out but I could see it, it hurt my friend. His laugh wasn't just a epiphany but a scorn.

" But I met her, that what matters! I hold on to her daily, and that what comforts me." Rohit sighed, the amount of calmness that flushed in his eyes was unmatchable.
I knew that he knew that he had held onto her on the right time.
Otherwise, his bestfriend would have been a different story.
A different man.

And surely not the enjoyable man he was.

" How did you meet your love, Ro?" I asked, as we never discussed it.

"Love was always their with me, Vi. And I had met her the time I was a kindergartner. That is not the question you should ask.--"

_______

Rohit.

" --You should ask me, when did I realise, that she was the one!" I smiled, as Virat just kept his head over my shoulders.

" She is--"

" Awesome?" Virat quipped in.

" That she is! But no, she is mine respite in the darkness. She is mine helm in this world. She is that strong force which held me into this world."

"Hmmm"

" Ritika-has been always there for me. Even if I wasn't. Even If I was never there for her graduation. She has been always their for my milestones. From my small inter batch victory, to my Ranji centuries to my debut, to my suicidal days, to my two double centuries, she never left my side. Not even for once." I had tears in my eyes, as my voice cracked. Those days, were bitter yet were the sweetest, because of her presence. And now when I realize it, I feel more of a prick because I couldn't understand her before.
I was so stupid.

" You were stupid, Ro. Had it been me, I would have known that she was the one for me!" Virat just mouthed my thoughts.

Yeah, I know Vi. Though--"

" You were suicidal when? why don't I know about it?" He shot another idiotic question at me.

" Because I wasn't serious--"

" Even small, I had the right to know, bitch!" Virat pulled my hair in resentment.

"I told no one. Ritika just told Yuvi pa and Yuvi pa couldn't keep it in his stomach and from there Mahi Bhai got to know." I shoved that idiot's hand from my hair.

" Still you should have told me! I had the right to know."

" Now don't go overthinking that we aren't close enough and all. Because we weren't at that point of time" I stated some facts in his empty brain. He still looked at me for assurance but hummed as I gestured that he had nothing to think about it anymore.

"I was all she needed. And maybe, she was what all I wanted. But I was too dumb to understand."

"Flashback"

Motu sharma!

Motu sharma

Motu sharma!". The kids in my class teased me, as I teared up on the scene. I was not the one to get under the bullies, but today was different. My eighteen year old heart had just been crushed upon by one of my close friends as I saw him kissing my girlfriend, Shalini. I had an altercation with that guy, which led to confrontation with Shalini who had clearly stated that I was an idiot who couldn't crack into the under-19 team, while my friend, Rohan, the stud did! She also said that I was a fatass and didn't deserve anyone.

" What the hell?!" Ritika shouted as she stood before me.

" Look here comes the saviour!" Shalini didn't stand down.