CHAPTER VIII : INCEPTION

Start from the beginning

"Don't you think you are getting too ahead of yourself....?" A voice caught my attention......A women was walking slowly towards us.

"King u said?....."she said bending to my level and started laughing.

"You are nothing more than a pawn my dear......u know just like a tissue.....used when in need then thrown away......well it's not your fault though....guess no one ever told you before....." She said in a teasing tone.

"Being a woman doesn't mean I will leave you alone.....stop that annoying tongue of yours and let me go or you'll face consequences" I said frustratingly.

"And what if I don't?" She said raising her eyebrow

"Well....my men must have noticed me missing so they must be here anytime....so women sorry to say but whatever your plan was it failed.....better leave me and run for your life....I'm giving you a chance" I said smirking and the woman started laughing hysterically.

"You giving me a chance?" She laughed again. "Alice....what..... did you hit is head or something.....I guess he is out of his mind." She stood up and checked her phone and smirked.
"And I thought you would be smart....really dissappointing".She clutched her tongue shaking her head and I looked at her in confusion.

"Still don't get it? Well no problem....don't use so much brain it will be useless...anyway you don't have much...wait....let me.....so in easy language. ....I am behind whatever has happened or is going to happen here....from the plan to steal the artefacts till you came here...everything...and don't worry nothing will happen to me....Because no one is going to come here..... No matter how hard you try, you will not be able to find this place..... So you worry about yourself, not me."

"Who are you a-and why are you doing this?" I said getting nervous.

"ME?....oh sorry" She chuckled " where are my manners.....I should have introduced myself.....so I am....Anneth Romanoff......the youngest daughter and only heiress of the romanoff kingdom....which you and your beloved father destroyed by leeching off it." She said leaving me shocked...."ANNETH ROMANOFF" as per my knowledge....all the romanoffs were dead.....then how?" She continued.

"Remember me?.....the little girl whose books you took to study......whose toys you played with.....that was me you ungrateful bastard!!!!" She suddenly raised her voice.

" I thought you were dead.....my dad killed you....I'm sure....but then how?" I asked anxiously.

" Well it seems that the big guy had other plans for Fuckers like you.....it's for me to destroy what's yours and snatch what's mine." She smirked

"Well didn't you lose enough already....your father, brother, your friends.....what more do you want to loose".I said teasing her but soon felt a tight slap on my face...it was so hard that it made me fall on the ground.

"Thats what you get for opening that filthy mouth of yours" She said and held my collar "don't you ever dare to speak about my brother or my family.....I swear...." She left my collar harshly before kicking me to the floor. I groaned in pain and was picked up by the man.

"Anyway.....enough of the introductions and all....let's get to main part....shall we?" She said rubbing her hands walking around. " So by now you must have figured out as to why you have been brought here....so let's come straight to the point.....you just have to tell me where did your father hid my family heirloom and in return..... I will let you live......as simple as that." She squirmed.

"Its not as easy as you thought....you can never....never in your life can get past my father.....you guys were never worthy to be honest but my father was....that's why he took it from you.......it's better you live your live in hiding as you were doing uptil now.....coz once he gets to know about you.....he will not let it go.....you know he won't make the same mistake again....he will kill you and everyone who helped you....so you better save yourself.....forget what happened in the past.....let bygones be bygones.....live in the present and save yourself" I said trying to get up.

"Oh this man speaks so much.....so annoying.......Alice.......shut him up and get me the location" She ordered the man and he started beating me like a maniac.

"This punk .....talks a lot..... tell me where is that key..... where has your father hidden it..... tell me" And another punch landed on my face....making my face bleed he continued while the lady was enjoying the sequence and smirking like a lunatic.

My eyes were getting tired and blurry .I was about to fell unconscious when she threw blazing hot water on my face....
"Not now dear.....we have unfinished business here......" I screamed in pain while she was enjoying my plight.

Then the man came towards me and held my right arm firmly and injected me with something.....all of a sudden my head felt heavy and my vision got more blurry......within no time I lost control and fell on the ground. He picked me up and layed me on a stretcher.......All I remember next was a dark room filled with medical equipments and some faint voices.

"How much did you inject him idiot....how will he speak he can barely manage to open his eyes"

"Sorry young mistress....but I gave just as much I was instructed to."

"Fine.....now wake him up and ask him what he know"
The man nodded and slowly patted my cheeks to wake me up. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Yaah.....jerry tell me where is the key....where did your father hid the key..
." I totally lost control over my body...could barely manage to think before answering....he asked again and this time I answered

"S-scotland......the irish bank.....locker no.3303" And blacked out.

****END OF POV****
"the irish bank?.....that's where my brother kept his souvenirs from his every Mission.....it was always right infront of my eyes but I never noticed it.......this bastard." Anneth said frustratingly. She soon texted Ronnie the location and asked him to take care of it .
Done!!!....now there is only one thing left". Not bothering to even think once she took out her gun and shot him and moved out of the room with a serious look....leaving Alice dumbfounded.

"What are we going to about him madam?....can't leave him like this" Alice pointed towards jerry while running behind her.

"Send his body to his father and clean the traces Here....." she sat in car getting ready to leave the place.

"And what about the factory madam....we sacked everything and now it's of no use for us...."

"Burn it.....that's what we do to useless things....discarding" starting the engine she took a last glance to the place where jerry was and drove off....

###TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY###
****JOHNNY POV****
It was a bright sunny morning.....I left my room and got downstairs for breakfast after getting ready thats when I heard the doorbell....
The maid went to open the door. I was about to take a bite when I heard screams...I went there and saw m-my only son
"Jerry!!!!" I screamed looking at my dear boy.....lying lifeless in a coffin with a message ......I took the paper and it read "YOU ARE NEXT!!!"

"Who was it.....who did this to my dear boy.....my son.....find him....find that bastard right now!!!" Processing as to what just happen that's when I got a call...
"Sir we are doomed".........