~Unbinding Bridges~

Começar do início

For an year I got used to it.. I feel I depression but there was this didi Jiya who used to sneak food for me , she used to lullaby me to sleep she took care of me and then one day she told me to run as that was the only day the curel head wasn't here and her 2 guards were also not there.. I never wanted to leave so I forced her to go with me.. while running they saw us and started chasing us..

Just to save me jiya di took the bullet.. she saved me and died in my lap.. I wanted to cry .. I want to take her with me but I couldn't let go off her sacrifice so I ran and ran hard until I entered my area I recognized
. I was happy that I came back and had an hope that mumma and dad would hug me again saying they did a mistake but when I went there people started calling me by names murderer, rapist, manwhore etc.. I was not naive anymore not to understand but I got to know that same day my parent's died and their Blame was on me and was also harass a little girl of tenant living on our home.. I was shocked ..

When I knocked my door I saw a guy of my age who first gave Me a look that held warmth..Cabir tha usska naam he said his parents abandoned him and his brother because he thought she was hurting their sister but in reality they were helping her.. their were 2 girls whose parents were wicked and to let me stay there they told me to work as a manwhore.. to satisfy girls.. I used to sell my body everyday.. my respect , dignity was tok much to get short.. I used to get rape everyday either by outsiders or by my home people... and on my 20th birthday the girls parents died because of drug overdose.. allegations were again on me.. police took me to lockup and beated me with legs, bealts, sticks everyday for 5 days till I would loose my conscious...

Just to show that how great they were Cabir , Dhruv came and took Me out in return to sign the papers for 5 year contract to pay them crores for this ... I worked 2 shifts even after getting raped by every girl in town.. I was a dead soul..

Then the day I saved aarohi I was raped a woman who have sex everyday and she loved bdsm one. So she is rough and my body isn't well supporting to it.. so I survived it anyhow.... ...

I'm I'm sorry nandini ik ik I'm not best one or the deserving one for you.. I'm a manwhore who doesn't deserve u.. I'm dirty so unpure, touched up so many girls and boys. I have licked them Fucked them I have been used my whole 15 years.. I'm not rich type boy you would spend on you.. I'm not deserving... I'm sorry but but please don't leave me I don't have anyone other than you , bhaiyu, aaru, shravu and all please.. you are my mumma my first love and my whole world.. I'm ugly , poor dirt and you are the queen , the angel but please don't leave me please... I'll die..