-["ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ"- ʟᴜᴍɪɴᴇ]-

[𝙵][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟸9...

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 Chromick

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

Your thumbs fiddle together as you sit down in a chair, you look up to Amber who is giving you a lecture on how to apologize for what happened before on the date you were going to. And the date was with the renowned adventurer, the savior of many regions. "Come on Amber, surely I don't need to do all of this?" You groan in boredom, dropping your pen on the table, and reaching your hands out. "Well, if you want to apologize to her then yes!" Amber manages to enthusiastically say.

You sigh and pick up the pen again and start to write everything that was on the board. "This feels like I'm at school.." You groan again, shooting Amber a death stare, she chuckles at your expression. "The date is soon so get the info in your head!" She puts her hands on her hips and sighs. "You should go now." She gestures to you to stand up and leave.

You get up from the chair and thank her as you walk out of the room. "Good Luck, Y/N!" She happily yells to you. As you continue to the areas where the date was, you let out a sightly happy sigh. Nearing the area your palms got slightly sweaty, giving yourself mental messages that you could successfully do this.

With every step you got closer and closer, the Mondstadt gates nearing, seeing the beautiful blonde figure get nearer. You saw her look straight at you, starting to feel nervous, you swallow the lump in your throat, ready to say something. 

"Hi, Lumine!" You try to sound enthusiastic and happy, hoping that she wouldn't try to bring up what happened. "Hi Y/N!" She has a wide smile across her face waving to you like she completely forgot what happened before. "Everything ok? You sound kind of down." She saw right through your fake enthusiasm, your fake smile turns into a neutral kind of face. "Oh... well... you know how I had that argument with you a week ago..?" She nods. "I'm also here to apologize, sorry for my...actions... I guess." You finish with her reaching out for your hand. "Forget about that, I didn't think you meant it." She smiles at you and you nod.

"Well... let's go shall we?" She finishes, hand in hand, you both walk out of the gates and take a nice stroll to Windrise, the tree blowing in the wind, your hand still in hers. The serenity and peacefulness of the place were calming, you wanted it to be like this forever. The silence between you and Lumine wasn't as awkward as you thought it would feel. An authentic smile spreads across your face.

"I wish we could stay like this forever."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Bro im so sorry Chromick I had like no idea how to write this so if it was bad please let me know. It's slightly (not really) edited so uh yeah. Sorry for not posting for like 3 weeks or something, I do have a slight excuse for being busy. Aha.

Anyways thank you all!