-[ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴇᴘᴛᴜꜱ' ᴍᴀʀᴋ- xɪᴀᴏ]-

[𝙵][🍋]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟸𝟶...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

Your eyes subconsciously stared at Xiao's dick. Trying so hard to look away, trying so hard not to thirst over for it. For it to be inside of you. He questioned at where you were staring. Looking so dazed at his dick. Though it did make him smug, the fact that you wanted it so badly that you'd subconsciously stare. It made him feel like his clothes were getting tighter, wanting him to break free from his restrain. "H-hey Xiao?" You whisper. "I know what you want to do already." He replies quickly, trying not to be embarrassed. "Y-you're fine with it?" You nervously say to him. 

"Come on, let's go to my abode."

Straight into the abode you both start stripping your clothes, hungry for each other's bodies. "Xiao, go as hard as you wish." You give permission to him. "Hah, like I wouldn't." He snaps back, sure of himself. You get into a comfortable position, spreading your legs apart, ready for your treat. Slowly, Xiao inserts a finger, already feeling hard on how wet your hole already was. "Y/N, you're really wet." He deepens his voice, "I-I know." You tremble at the feeling, pleasure tingling all over your body.

"Can I?" He asks to make sure. "Go ahead."

He slams himself into you, loud moans coming out from both of you. "D-don't worry, no one will h-hear us." His voice cracks a little. The sensation of his hard dick inside of you was all you needed, all you wanted. Xiao starts to pick up the pace, you already drooling a little from the pleasure. "Y/N, you can endure this r-right?" He goes faster each second. Moaning in the rhythm of his quick trusts. You moan inside of his mouth as he kisses you, marks you. Trying to cover your whole neck with hickeys. Doing the same treatment as your thighs. "O-oh X-Xiao~." You moan out his name.

It was a direction for him to go faster, to go as fast as he could to make you cum. The noises coming from your pussy showed exactly how easily it took his dick in. His trusts were getting sloppier, already knowing he was close. You were close too, you both just had to continue the duet for a little while longer. "Y/N, you feel so fucking good." He moans out the words.

"I'm close, I'm close, Xiao. Give me more~." You grab his thigh, digging your nails into him. "Of course, anything for you." He goes even faster than before. You both couldn't hold it in any longer. "Fuck, Y/N, I'm gonna-

You both let out your love juices. Cumming so much, you moaned out his name once again, squeezing your walls tight to make the climax feel even better. "X+Xiao, we need to do this another time." Your face messed up, so flushed. "Haah, y-yes, we do." He replies, still trying to get the last of it out of him, "come on Xiao, we should get some sleep."

"Of course darling~."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

It's the first smut I've written and even though I've read so many it's still bad.