"Yup." I said grabbing my clothes out the washer. "Only a warning."

"You slept with him didn't you?" Maddy shouted out.

My eyes widened and I put my hand on my mouth.Cara was choking on a gummy bear as she heard Maddy say that.  

"What the fuck?" I said grabbing my wet clothes and putting them in the dryer. "Why would I sleep with him."

"I don't know, enemies to lovers." She said grinning.

Wait. Who is she talking about.

"Wait are we talking about headmaster?" I said as Cara still had widened eyes.

"What the fuck, No!!" Maddy said putting a land on her chest. "Asshole dude!"

"Landon?"

"Asshole dude!"

"He's not my boyfriend and never did anything with him." I sighed as I pressed start on the dryer. "What kind of books are you reading that made you like this?"

"Books.." She said giggling and then running out the Landry room.

"I'm so confused.." I said starting the dryer.

"Me too Girl." Cara said leaning against the washer. "Me too." 
                        ———————————————

"Mom it's fine, I'm going to be fine." I said leaning against my car.

"Okay honey, but maybe I should pack you something to eat-"

"Mom!" I said laughing, "I'm going to be fine."

"Your daughter is right, sweetie." Dad said as he hugged me. "Take care, pickle."

"Thanks dad, yes mom listen to your-"

She shot me a dirty look as I put my hands in the air. She then calmed her face and smiled. She hugged me and I was introduced to a floral fragrance.

"Take care baby, don't be afraid to call. We are here for you."

"I will call ma, love you both." I smiled softly. I knew I couldn't call them. Not until he's locked up.
                      ———————————————
I woke up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face as I felt really hot and looked in the mirror. I blinked and then when I opened my eyes, I wasn't in my apartment bathroom. I was in my house bathroom. I looked around and saw everything the same. The toothbrush's of me and my brother, the messy towels, the glass, and more. I walked out and saw everything look different.

"Mom?" I called out, "Dad?"

I turned around and saw blood coming out my room. Oh no.

I ran and opened the door. I looked down and saw me. I was bleeding. I looked at myself and saw myself with gunshot wounds, six of them. I gasp for air and fall down, I scream hard and cry.
The next moment was me shooting up in bed. I looked down at myself to check for gunshot wounds but nothing. I put my hand on my heart and my other hand to run through my messy hair.
I got up and I went straight to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to grab a water and then went to the cabinet with all the medicine. Mostly mine but no one has to know that part. I turn and I see maddy and Cara standing there. I widened my eyes and out my hand on my heart.

"Jesus don't stand there like that-" I said sighing."You scared me really bad.."

"Why are you up?" Cara said.

"Is that your medicine?" They both said at the same time.

"I'm up cause it's hot- and yes this is medicine." I said.