"But what world should we go to?" ask Gus

"Uh I might have an idea" said Axel

...

Axel tells them which world they should go to, they go to Radiant Garden to see how Ienzo and the others are doing. Once they arrived in the world Kairi felt something familiar to this world. Like she has been here before but where?

Once they all went inside the building they met with Ienzo doing research on the computer. "Hey Ienzo!" said Axel

The young scientist turned to see Lea and a few more that showed up. "Lea? What are you doing here?"

"What? Can't I just visit once in a while?" said Axel

"Well I guess but who is with you?" ask Ienzo

After introducing everyone to Ienzo, he notices something about Kairi. "But Kairi you look awfully familiar somehow?" Kairi gave him a confused look and told him that she had never seen him before but he felt like he knew this girl from somewhere.

"Oh, my mistake. I thought I might know you from somewhere" said Ienzo

"It's alright" said Kairi

"You've grown a lot since the last time we saw you amingos" said Panchito

Ienzo nodded. "It's been quite a long time since I saw you two, how have you been?"

"We've been good, thanks for asking! How about you?" said Jose

"Umm, I've been well but quite busy" said Ienzo, he then realized someone wasn't really with them. "Where's Makaylyn, is she with you?"

Both Panchito and Jose have a sad look on their faces. Ienzo was waiting for a reply but he got a response that made him sad. "Makaylyn...she...she gone" Jose said

"What?" said Ienzo

Jose and Panchito tell Ienzo what happened to Makaylyn. "Oh...I see" ever since Ienzo met Makaylyn he wanted to talk a bit more with her but now that she is gone, he wishes he could talk to her one more time. Ienzo then looks at Kairi and for a few seconds he sees Makaylyn. His eyes widened a bit and tears fell down.

Kairi unexpectedly went up to Ienzo and gave him a hug. Kairi didn't know why she was hugging Ienzo but she knew that he needed it. It was like someone was moving her body on her own. Ienzo eventually hugs her back.

After a while before Axel and Kairi go back to training Kairi wants to ask Ienzo something. "Ienzo, can I ask you something?" he nodded in agreement. "Well, can you have a look in my heart? I just have a feeling that there's someone else that's inside beside Namine"

"Oh well alright, please sit there" said Ienzo

"Well if you guys are staying here, I'm gonna look around" said Axel and took his leave. Gus and Felix also follow Axel while Jose and Panchito stay with Kairi.

"Now let's see..." Ienzo started and look on the computer

"Is there something wrong Kairi?" Jose ask

"Well...everytime we train I have this feeling like I've done it before? I know I have Namine with me but I feel like there is someone else" Kairi explain

Panchito and Jose looked at each other until they heard Ienzo speak, "I see..."

"What is it?" Panchito ask

"It seems like there is two person inside Kairi's heart"

"What!?" both Panchito and Jose shouted

"Yes, there's two. Kairi already knows who one person is but do you know who might be the other person?" Ienzo ask

"All I know is Namine is with me but...I don't know who the other one could be?" Kairi said

Panchito and Jose are in deep thought but Ienzo and Kairi continue their conversation. "If you want since I'm making replicas for some of our friend if I can figure it out of course"

"What do you mean?" Kairi ask

"Your friends came here awhile ago and ask me some questions about Even but since Even knows how to make replicas I tried to figure out how to make one for some of your friends" Ienzo explain

"I understand, thank you" said Kairi

"Is that all you need?" Ienzo ask

Kairi got off the chair and stood up "Yes, that's it. Thank you"

"Of course" he said

With that Kairi, Jose and Panchito met back up with Axel, Gus and Felix outside then they went back to training but there was something in Panchito and Jose minds that they thought of but they didn't want to have hope that their friend Makaylyn was inside Kairi's heart they can't be too sure though, all they have to do was to help Kairi and Axel with their training.

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belongs to me) 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(This drawing belongs to me)