Episode 30 - "Orlin's Ogre-sized Problem"

Bailey the Bunny and his friends were all gathered around the campfire in Ogriland. They were sharing stories and roasting marshmallows when Orlin the Ogre suddenly stormed into the clearing.

"Hello, Orlin," Bailey greeted him. "What brings you here?"

Orlin grunted in frustration. "I have a problem, and I need your help."

"Of course, anything for a friend," Candy the Cat offered.

Orlin explained his situation. "I have a big boulder in my garden, and I can't move it. It's blocking the sunlight from my vegetables, and they won't grow. I've tried everything, but it won't budge."

"I think we can help you," Bertha the Bird chirped. "We have a few strong friends here who could give it a try."

Bailey, Candy, and Grex the Gremlin all volunteered to help Orlin move the boulder.
As they approached the garden, they saw the massive rock blocking the path. It was much bigger than they anticipated.

"How are we going to move that thing?" Candy asked. "I don't know," Bailey admitted. "But we have to try."

The friends huddled together, brainstorming ideas on how to move the boulder. Bertha suggested using a lever to lift it, but it was too heavy. Rookie the Pet Rock suggested pushing it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Maybe we need more help," Claire the Cat suggested. "Let's ask Bonnie the Black Widow Spider. She's incredibly strong for her size."

Bailey wasn't so sure about the idea of bringing a spider into the mix, but he trusted his friends. They went to Bonnie's web, which was nearby, and explained the situation.

"I'll help you move the boulder," Bonnie said, confidently.

The group returned to Orlin's garden, and Bonnie quickly climbed up the rock, attaching her silk threads to the boulder.

"Ready, everyone?" she called down.
Bailey, Candy, Grex, and Orlin all grabbed onto Bonnie's threads, and together they pulled and tugged with all their might. Slowly but surely, the boulder began to move.

"It's working!" Bailey exclaimed, as the boulder rolled to the side.
Orlin's garden was bathed in sunlight, and he thanked his friends for their help.

"Thanks for your help, Bailey and friends. You all have truly saved the day!" Orlin said with gratitude.

Bailey smiled, happy to have been able to help his friend Orlin. He realized that, with the help of friends, even the most impossible problems can be solved.