Seriously?..i forgive you🖤🤍.

🤍=fluff
♥️=smut
🖤=angst

In the real world.
___________________________________
Sighing Chishiya unlocked the front door with his keys as he hangs his bag he groans. "God I fucking hate my job.." he whispers as he hears something fall from upstairs. " at least I get to see my boyfriend.. " he thought as he was stopped by something meowing.

Looking down he smiled at the kitty, it was the cat his lover got him for his birthday. "How about we go upstairs?" He says talking to the cat as the cat meows walking somewhere else as Chishiya is curious he follows after the cat. "Ohh, your hungry aren't you?" He says smiling he grabs a can of cat food as he opens it letting the kitty eat as he hears someone coming downstairs.

"Babe-! I thought you'd be working a double shift.." The man stuttered as the blonde stared at him. "What, you wanted me to work late?" "What!? No..I missed you." The black haired man whispered as he kissed the blonde. "Did you brush your teeth this morning?" Chishiya says gagging. "..yeah." "I don't believe that. Why do your lips taste like that? I don't like it..I'm gonna go shower though." Chishiya says as he tries to head upstairs but he feels Niragi grab his wrist. "Woah woah woah..not even a hug or anything?" Niragi says as Chishiya raised an eyebrow. "Why are you acting like that?" Chishiya says as he snatches his hand away from him heading upstairs. "Babe! I just wanna see you!" Niragi says as Chishiya opens the door.

"Babe.." Niragi says catching up to him as Chishiya looks at him. "What are you being so weird for?" Chishiya says as he heads into the bathroom hearing Niragi sigh in relief as he turns on the water not opening the curtain he removes his shirt and shorts as he feels Niragi slap his ass. "Ow-! Babe.." "sorry sorry.." Niragi whispers as he kisses Chishiya's cheek heading out the room as Chishiya opens the curtain he sees a girl laying there as his eyes widen. "What the fuck.." he says as she sits up getting up she tries to run away out he pulls her hair causing her to slip as Niragi notices what's going on Niragi looks at him. "Babe-" "who the fuck is she!?" Chishiya yells as he pulls her by the hair lifting her up. "You're hurting her stop-" "Excuse me? Babe what the fuck is wrong with you!? You're fucking cheating on me with this slut!?" "Just let me say som-" "no I won't fucking let you say something! God you're so fucking disgusting! I can't believe you! Seriously what the actual fuck! I come from a lame ass day thinking it'd get better now that I'm with you but it's just worse! Why the fuck are you like this? Is one person not fucking enough for you? Are you fucking the whole population too!? Y'know, I bet this shit isn't even your first fucking time!" Chishiya yells slapping him still holding the girl.

Throwing the girl onto the floor Chishiya kicks Niragi right in the crotch as he yells. "You kissed me! You fucking kissed me! You didn't even bother washing your fucking teeth! God you're so oblivious I'm so sick of your bullshit! You ignore my calls for this bitch!?" Chishiya yells as Niragi walks past him brushing his teeth as Chishiya's eyes widen.

Not saying anything anymore Chishiya opens the window as he drags the girl by her hair throwing her out. " stupid bitch.. " he thought as he put on a shirt and another pair of shorts as he grabbed a luggage throwing whatever was his inside. "Babe- you're not leaving.." Niragi says as he stops spitting into the sink he cleaned his mouth as he ran up to Chishiya as he pushed he away heading downstairs. "Babe! Please-! I'm sorry! I swear I had no intention on cheating!" "Shut the fuck up. God you're so stubborn. You're never fucking silent. I hate you." Chishiya says coldly as Niragi grabbed his wrist blocking the front door. "Move." "I'm not letting you leave like that." "Can you move? I'm being serious. We're done. You're dead to me." "You don't mean that.." "god I swear there's so much shit I regret on doing..I must say, you're probably what I most regret. I fucking mean-" getting cut of the black haired man kisses the blonde, having him shocked.

The blonde stood there as the black haired man pulled away. "Please. You're what I love most..I love you so much. I'll do anything for you to stay..please..don't leave me." He says genuinely. The kiss he gave Chishiya, it wasn't lust, it was love. He was truly sorry. Chishiya stood there as he just stared deep into his lovers eyes. "..I hate you." "Please." The taller man said as he kissed the blonde one more time, this time his taste was clean, it was originally the taste of him. Chishiya loved the taste of his lovers lips.

"How will I know you won't do it again..?" Chishiya mumbles turning soft as Niragi kissed him again. "Give me a chance..I'll show you how good I can be." Niragi says as Chishiya kissed him back wrapping his arms around his neck as his lover held his waist. "I..I didn't mean it." "I know you didn't.." Niragi says as he hugs his lover as Chishiya smiles. "You better start unpacking." Niragi says as he carries the blonde upstairs laying him on the bed as he gets in with him he kisses him gently. "Who was she anyway.." "..don't bring it up anymore." Niragi says as he kisses his lovers neck making him moan softly as Chishiya giggles. "Okay okay..let me shower first, I don't like cuddling when I'm all messy." "Let me shower with you. I need it." Niragi says as he gets up with the blonde slapping his ass one more time. "Quit doing that.." "hey.." "hm?" The blonde said turning to him.

"I love you." "..I love you too baby." The blonde said as he kissed his lover passionately slowly leading it to be a make out session in the shower.
___________________________________
A/N:
Wake up, kimbo js posted😍😍. A specific someone wanted me to do this, so I made it babeee😘😘 enjoy it😈.