Who's she?🖤🤍

🤍=fluff
♥️=smut
🖤=angst

In the borderlands.
____________________________________
Chishiya stepped out of his room. " where is that stupid boyfriend of mine. " he thought, walking down the stairs heading to the lobby.

He stares at the floor as he felt something hurt inside of him, watching his boyfriend making out with a random girl.

Chishiya was calm, he saw Niragi take a small glance at him as he just smiles waving at him, Niragi didn't stop what he was doing. " asshole. I knew this would happen. "  he thought, putting on his hood as he walked past Niragi pushing him heading outside. "Watch where you're going you asshole!" The girl yelled, Chishiya turned around staring at her as he scoffs a laugh.

" I wonder who SHE is, she looks so ugly, I'm literally more better than her. "  he thought again. Getting upset he felt water something light plop onto his nose. It was raining, it was perfect for him.

His tears slid down his cheeks, so did the water, as everyone ran inside, he chuckled by the sight of seeing someone fall into the pool.

It was just him and the man that fell into the pool now, the man got out of the pool as he chuckled. "Can't help but notice you were staring?" "I mean, it was funny when you went in." Chishiya says stuffing his hands into his pockets. "I'm guessing we're the only people that ARENT afraid of the rain?" "I guess so." Chishiya says looking at the other man's eyes. "I'll see you around?" "Sure." Chishiya says as the other man winks at him heading inside as he stood there.

" I think, I made a new friend. " he thought smirking as the tears in his eyes disappeared, it didn't matter to him anymore, it never did.

He pulled his hood off heading back inside as he saw the tall black haired man leaning on a pole with his arms crossed as he stared at Chishiya. "Need something?" Chishiya says smirking. "You asshole, who the hell was that?" "I have no idea what you're talking about." Chishiya says stepping closer to the leaning man as he looked into his eyes. "You know danm well what I'm talking about, you even know his name??" "Does it matter?" "Uh, YEAH." "Mm, I'm tired, bye." He says turning around as he gets pulled back.

"You leaving me?" "Uh, thought it was obvious? I literally said bye." "Chishiyaaa, come on, she was just some random girl.." he whispers into Chishiya's ear. "Ok." "Thats it? "Ok"?? You have nothing else to say?" "No? What do you want me to say?" "Tell me, did he make you smile?" "Pretty much, yeah." "You know danm well when you saw my kissing her you felt a sharp pain inside of you." "The only pain I'm gonna feel is when I'm sleeping with the guy from outside~" Chishiya says as Niragi frowned. "You're not sleeping with ANYBODY but ME." He yelled, grasping onto Chishiya.

"Let go of me." "Mm, no." "I said let go of me." "No." Niragi says as he felt himself getting tased on the side. "Did that hurt?" "You asshole!" "I'm sorry, actually, I'm not." He says, chuckling he walked away.

Chishiya went up the stairs heading back to his room as he opened the door closing it he locked it then plopped onto his bed grabbing the pocket knife from his night stand as he admires the blade.

Hearing gunshots he flinched. " who's dying now? " he thought. Hearing his door getting unlocked he sat up seeing Niragi with blood on his face. "Don't get my floor dirty you idiot." He said getting up he threw his pocket knife onto his bed as he saw Niragi slam the door closed locking it.

"Wanna know who's blood this is~?" Niragi breathed heavily whimpering. "Mm, no, where does it hurt?" Chishiya says rubbing alcohol over Niragi's wounds. "He's gone now, no more dick for you." "Ok." Chishiya says taking off Niragi's shirt rubbing more alcohol on the wounds as Niragi whimpers.

Chishiya looked up seeing Niragi breathing heavily. "What?" "Is everything ok?" "Yeah.." He mumbles as Chishiya gets up. "All done." "Thank you my love." "You can leave now." "Who said I was leaving?" "Me, now skedaddle." Chishiya says opening his door as Niragi slams it shut. "No no noooo, please, let me stayyyy!" "If I let you stay will you shut up?" "Mhm." "Fine." He say's sighing.

"Cuddle." "Cuddle?" "Cuddle." Niragi says holding out his arms as Chishiya wraps his arms around him as the two of them lay down on the bed kissing each other softly. "I love when you're like this." "Like what?" Niragi says smiling. "You know what." Chishiya says giving Niragi one last kiss.
____________________________________