Alone🖤.

🤍=fluff
♥️=smut
🖤=angst

In the actual world.
____________________________________
Chishiya sat there, typing on his computer hearing the door open as he didn't bother looking. "I'm home." Niragi says as Chishiya just stares at the screen. " asshole. "  Niragi thought, heading into the kitchen he opened the freezer grabbing the tub of ice cream.

He opened it grabbing a bowl from one of the cabinets, impatient he just grabbed the ice cream scooper and scooped out the ice cream. " that was easier than I thought. " hearing his phone ring he pulled his phone out of his pocket answering the call putting everything back. "Ah, hey Takatora." "Hey suguru, you got any plays for tomorrow?" "Uhh, nah, I don't think so, why? You wanna get lunch with me?" Hearing that Chishiya finally stopped typing.

" who is he talking to? "  Chishiya thought. "Yeah, I'll see you there." Niragi chuckled as Chishiya got up heading to the kitchen. "Who were you calling?" "Does it...matter?" "Yeah, it does." "Go back to working." Niragi says coldly, finishing his ice cream he washes his bowl and leaves the kitchen heading upstairs. " there's no way he actually just did that.. " Chishiya thought.

Sighing the shorter man yawned turning off the lights heading upstairs opening the bedroom door seeing Niragi smoking a cigarette as he coughs. "Don't be a pussy." "I don't wanna smell that shit while I'm sleeping." Chishiya says grabbing a blanket and his pillow heading out the room going downstairs as he tries to forget about it.

" stupid sensitive idiot. "  Niragi thought, throwing away his finished cigarette going on his phone.

Chishiya couldn't sleep, he couldn't sleep when he was upset, so he headed back upstairs opening the bathroom door turning on the water, heading to the bedroom he grabs a towel and his clothes avoiding the sight of Niragi.

"Showering without me?" Niragi says as Chishiya scoffs walking out of the room closing the door. "Idiot.." the shorter man mumbled as he walked back to the bathroom placing his clothes on the counter removing the clothes that were currently on him.

He then stepped into the shower not caring what temperature the water was as he felt his skin burning, that's how he liked it though, drenching his hair in the boiling water he grabs the little sharp metal piece that was attached to his bracelet.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Turning off the water Chishiya makes sure there wasn't any sight of red. " I think it's clear. " he thought, stepping out of the shower drying himself.

"Hurry up, I gotta piss." Someone behind the door shouts. "We have another bathroom downstairs, get off my dick." Chishiya says hearing Niragi chuckle.

He finished drying. Putting on the clothes he grabbed from before picking up the dirty clothes opening the door heading downstairs to the utility room to wash his dirty clothes.

"You should go to sleep." "Weren't you gonna piss?" Chishiya says avoiding eye contact turning on the washer.

"Don't expect me to be home tomorrow." "I couldn't care less if you aren't home." "Even better." Niragi says blowing smoke into Chishiya's face as he coughs. "Quit fucking doing that shit!" Chishiya coughed waving the smoke away heading out of the room.

" he's so sensitive, I just wanna cuddle. " Niragi thought.
____________________________________