The kiss lasts another few seconds before Jungkook's pulling back, shifting his weight to the one arm holding him up before gripping his swollen cock and guiding it towards her entrance.

She swallows her saliva and gazes into his ebony eyes as his tip teases her slit before beginning to push in.

And Hyunji realises that this was going to be nothing like whatever foreplay they had experimented with. The sensation was different, the way that he looked into her eyes as he allows himself to penetrate her is different and she only proves herself right as he slowly sinks into her, their breaths growing shallow. She sees the way that his features shift, a brief moan escaping his now parted lips as his brows furrow and it's the slight sting from her walls being expanded that stops her from pulling him down into another kiss. But he seems to read her like an open book anyway.

"Does it hurt?" Jungkook's voice comes out breathy as he continues to inch himself into her, his stare falling to her lips and lingering there.

"Only a little," she replies, swallowing thickly right after. Her hands move to hold onto him instead, resting them on the curve of his back right against his warm skin just as his head falls to rest his forehead against hers. Their noses brush and suddenly her lips feel too bare with the feeling of his breath brushing up against hers, so she finds herself slipping her hand up his back before cupping his nape and tilting her head into a kiss he openly welcomed.

For a moment she felt like she was in someone else's body. Like the reality she perceived was nothing but a dream she would be soon waking up from. Her body was burning up and completely engulfed by him.

Her skin flush against his

Her lips occupied by his with a hint of mint lingering on his breath.

And her legs spread open to welcome him into her warmth for the very first time.

For a moment she could only think about him and the way she could feel him deep inside of her. Not his fingers or his tongue toying with her like they had before, but the most intimate part of him that she was the first to claim.

"Fuck, don't do that."

A groan rips through Jungkook's throat in between the passionate kiss they had gotten carried away with as his pelvis rests right against hers and he feels her brush her fingers through the hairs at the back of his neck as her walls that constricted around him for a moment relaxed at his words.

Fuck, he almost felt light headed.

"Sorry," he hears her mutter and he feels guilty that he said it like that. He gazes into her eyes, feeling the swelling of his lips as hers are still wet.

Well, everything about her was wet and it was driving him fucking insane, but that wasn't what he meant.

"I mean it feels fucking amazing," he adds before swallowing, "I'm just not mentally prepared to cum yet."

This time he watches her swollen lips crack into a smile and he joins her.

"Is this comfortable?" he asks the next second and watches her nod.

Well, it definitely wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, but she imagined sex wasn't known for being so anyways.

"Can I?—

"Yes, Jungkook."

She already knew what he was about to ask, and with a brief look into her eyes, he complies and pulls his hips back momentarily before snapping back forward.

Holy shit.

She was having sex.

The thought continues to linger on her dizzy mind as she watches Jungkook's body thrust into her, the movement shaking the entire bed as the sound of their bodies meeting fills the room along with their heavy breaths and Hyunji doesn't think she's ever felt so turned on in her life. Her lips remain parted as she can't help but look up into his lusted eyes, her hand trailing down his strong back and to his abs that flexed with each thrust that she felt deep inside of her.