Rimuru:
"Kukuku yuna chan don't understatemate yourself, your already stronger than carrion when he wasn't awakened not to mention, im a king i can have as many wives as i want, normally i wouldn't add any and will not marry anyone no matter how cute or beautiful they are"

Yuna:
"So why?"

Rimuru:
"Simple see this red string?, It signifies our fate, Red represents love, but even with this i wouldn't marry you, indeed your cute and on the beutiful side, but that isn't it either "

Yuna:
"Ehhh me cu-cute, and be-beutiful"
(Im not even close to this girl's in the Room and from the looks of it, they might be his wives, and his proposing to me in front of them)

Chloe:
"Don't worry yuna chan we have no problem with it, everyone already agreed to accept you even ultima and Carrera who are tortur... Ahem i mean interrogating the nobles who harassed you earlier, also you are indeed cute as dear said"

All girl's noded.

Yuna:
(Ehh aren't those the names that souka-sa. Mentioned earlier, and she was about to say torture wasn't she, wait did she read my mind)

Chloe was now sweating heavily and is trying to avoid eye to eye contact with yuna, who looks at her
suspiciously.

Rimuru:
"Tsk, don't remind me of those trash, they dare to talk like that to my cute yuna chan, they should be happy i didn't go there and erased them from existence"

Yuna:
(He-hes angry for me? ' blushing'
Why does he look so cool and.. sexy when he's angry, what the... Yuna snap out of it,... What did i just say)

Rimuru smirks.

Rimuru:
"So I'm hot huh
' smug'
"Well if you accept my proposal you will have a hot and strong husband"

Yuna:
"Wa-wa-wa-waaa yo-you re-read my mind"
(NOOOOO, this means everyone can read my mind in this room, I can't get married anymore)

Bear:
"Master of course you can, you are to be the supreme God's wife"

Yuna:
"YOU'RE NOT HELPING BEAR SAN!"

Rimuru:
"She's right you know"

Yuna:
"But this is too sudden"

Rimuru:
"Sigh fine then how about this, we can stay as friends and acquantance for now, then slowly grow our relationship is that alright?"

Yuna:
"We-well that's good and all, I'm happy that your majes.. Rimuru san wants to take me as your wife but, i need to return to my world, and i was actually gonna ask if it's possible for you to help me so"

Velzard:
"Is that all?, If that's the case anyone of us can help you but.... You must first think of your decision, that red string isn't only about your fate with Rimuru"

Velgrynd:
"That's right it's your fate as a whole, meaning you didn't come here accidentally, it might be true that you died because of the war 10 years ago but... You wouldn't have any fate here if that was the case"

Yuna:
"Meaning?"

Shizu:
'chuckles'
"It means this was decided by fate itself, you are fated to be Rimuru's wife, and you wouldn't be able to find it back in your world, if you marry someone not fated for you, then it's a Rocky relationship that will never succeed"