/5/

you woke up the next morning suddenly. it was hard getting used to sleeping in a hotel room, especially since usually when you woke up in a hotel room there was usually a man laying next to you.

you rolled over to check the time, 11:29. a sigh fell from your lips. you were having a hard time adjusting to colorado time.

underneath the time was a text from stan.

stanley: y/n ! we're all meeting up for brunch at noon. you should come. {address}

"shit-" you got up quickly and threw on a plaid green skirt, a green long sleeve, some cream socks and matching sandals.

(inspooo:)

(inspooo:)

you hurried out the door, clutching your bag, and made your way into the streets, your phone open on maps to show you the directions.

while on your way, you weaved in and out of people as you navigated to the restaurant. once you could see it ahead, you looked down to put your phone away, bumping into a thin man.

your eyes darted up from your phone.
"i'm so sorry-"
"y/n?" the man squinted. your head jolted back in surprise, but before you could say anything, a blonde girl wearing a sanrio baby tee and a pink skirt came running toward you two.

"kenny, wait up!!" she yelled.

"kenny?" you smiled at the shaggy man. he wore a nascar tshirt with a black hoodie and orange sweatpants. he was still sporting the same dark blonde mullet you remembered from high school.

the girl caught up to you and kenny, and immediately pulled you in for a hug when she saw you. the hug felt familiar, pulling out a soft spot in your heart you forgot about.

"butters?" you hugged back.

"marjorine." kenny corrected.

"it's so, so good to see you! wow, it's been forever." marjorine giggled. she seemed to have the same type of innocence she did in high school.

the three of you walked into the restaurant together, which was a small brunch place that had bottomless mamosas until 2 pm. which is, of course, why stan picked it.

in the middle was a long table full of people you knew. at the end was stan, kyle sat next to his left and wendy was to his right. bebe sat next to wendy, they talked secretly about something as the guys gave them strange looks. next to bebe was tolkien, and jimmy. and lastly, next to kyle was clyde, meaning he sat directly in front of bebe.

you, kenny, and marj all sat down, you had to take the other end of the table. bebe and wendy's heads turned once you sat down, a scream coming from each of them.

"hi, guys." you laughed and looked down at the menu.
"how have you been, girl?" bebe asked excitedly.
"oh, yknow, just school and stuff." you shrugged.