Chapter 1: Arrival to Vancouver

-Darkness, that was all Izuku could even see. He felt like everything that he once knew and loved has vanished in an instant second. Izuku was scared, and he didn't want to wake up from the troubles he just wanted to feel Eri and his crush Uraraka again... Not ready to die... And now he hear's God calling out his name... But he kept saying his nickname of Deku... It kept happening and happening and this is when Izuku opened his eyes to see...

Katsuki: *Worried* DEKU! *Checking on him* Come on you bastard wake up!

Izuku: *Looks at Katsuki* K-Kachaan? *Get's up* W-Where am I?

Katsuki: In some forest... I think.

Izuku: *Shocked* Wait, what!? *Looks around*

-Izuku looked around their current surroundings to see that the current class of UA 1-A are indeed in a forest

-Izuku looked around their current surroundings to see that the current class of UA 1-A are indeed in a forest. The strange thing was how lush it was and full of life, this was not like the forests back at UA. It soon became clear to Izuku, they weren't dead...

They were trapped in a completely different place. Izuku once again continued to look around and saw that the rest of Class 1-A and 1-B were here as well... There was one major difference.

Eri wasn't here. Aside from the students, there was clearly no sign of their teachers or friends. This worried Izuku to no end as she was worried of how Eri wasn't here along his mom's, Nemuri and Inko. Izuku however realized that the main thing is that they need to figure out where they are.

Izuku: *Get's on the top of a big rock* Is everyone alright! Sound off!

Class 1-A and 1-B: WE'RE ALRIGHT!

Ochako: *Get's Izuku down* Izu-! I mean Deku! *Blush while Mina smirks* Where's Eri!

Katsuki: We're figuring that out. For now we need to figure out... Where are we?

Kirishima: A better question would be... How did we even get here?

Kaminari: And the even better question... HOW ARE WE NOT EVEN DIRTY!? AND WHAT'S WITH THESE CLOTHES!?

-All of students looked down at their clothes, and Kaminari was right... Their clothes have changed to their hero costumes... But they looked more casual, it looked like casual clothing with their hero costumes modified.

Monoma: WHAT THE HELL!?

Awase: How is this even possible!

Ashido: This is SO CUTE! *Twirls* I LOVE IT!

Kirishima: *Blush but keeps it hidden* (I'm not manly if I can't even confess my feelings to my crush... Damn it.)

(Author's Note! The Class has not confessed to their crushes yet if you're still confused.)

Ojiro: Now this is just getting weird... *Holds a piece of his sleeve in confusion* First the weird hole now this... What's going on here?

Hagakure: Hey Ojiro! Look at my outfit!