Chapter 12{not hot as petite}

Daisy's pov

"Remember the due date of my project is next week Monday. You have to gather information about the partner you're going to be working with.and after you're you have to print something about them that inspired when you gathered all the information for an example maybe like there's something that inspired you with his or her personality.I know it's a lot of project even though they're only two but still you have to submit them on time otherwise you get a fat ass zero!"she Shouted.

"Why is she always shouting like we get it you're screamer but we're really not into you in a sexual way just a respectful way" emily rolled her eyes making me chuckle. "She's not as hot as  petite" winked at me."Hi raven's"i greeted. "Hi petite you look pretty different today its not the daisy I know but I like it your curves are showing"she smirked. "You don't look bad your self"i said. "I bought you something"she smiled. "You guys have a strong chemistry and a beautiful bond.better keep her happy she's too precious" emily threatened raven."as I was saying before someone decided to cut my sentence short.i got you a gift"
Dhe smiled again."ohh, really?" smiled
Feeling my melt."close your eyes and follow my lead"she said and I did just that. She guided me somewhere I heard people gasp as we stopped. "Open"she said."aww raven"i just hugged her and she did the same."thank you "I thanked her."it's my pleasure to spoil a beautiful lady like you"she said kissing my forehead.