King charles

My uncle, who became king after my grandmother died had his coronation today. I arrived at Westminster with my sister,mother and farther. My parents where wearing some very royal capes and uniforms. I wore my traditional clothes with my ceremonial medals.

Once inside my family took our seats behind the new prince and princess of wales and there children. I then noticed many guests arriving and I saw y/n among the people. She walked to her seat and I got up to greet her, i hugged her and planted a soft kiss on her cheek before she sat down behind me.

Once the ceremony was over she went into the car which followed the carriage, once back in Buckingham we all had a drink, relaxed and spoke to press before marketing an entrance onto the balcony. I told y/n to go on there with me and she was very nervous about it but she calmed her nerves.

I took her onto the balcony holding my hand we stood behind my parents and sister but in front of my aunt princess Anne, she waved at the people and then turned to me her smile was so big that it covered the hole of her pretty face. She loved standing there everyone cheering for the king and my hole family. I guess she kind of was part of the family .