24- Jealous Boy

WILL POV-

The chestnut-haired boy left the ravenette's with a new sense of confidence, his blush hidden strolling to the front entrance. He took his time; woozy from all the kissing seeming as though all the blood rushed to his head. Never acting like this before; it worried him but felt so good, however he promised himself never to go that far again; especially not in public. Walking over he made his way to the bike racks where his friends stood; Max and Dustin playfully argued over carnival rides while El stood to one side not even knowing what to say. Will didn't even know how that topic would even arise. Nevertheless, he waved; unable to keep his excitement to himself, just wanting to scream everything that had happened to him over the past few days. El looked over at him, she squinted already knowing all the tea about Friday's kiss.

"Hey Byers!" Dustin raised an arm; worried for his new friend especially after barely hearing from him over the past weekend. Will smiled enveloping all his friends into an embrace

"Okay Sunshine! What's gotten into you this morning?" Max joked standing stiff; attempting to wriggle out the hug

"Nothing! Just happy to meet my friends" The chestnut-haired boy tightened

"You're never this happy to see me usually" El jested rolling her eyes, she knew something good had just happened to Will and judging by the near unnoticeable marks on his neck, she had a slight clue. Moving out the way they stopped hugging; allowing them to breathe; Max scrunched her nose straitening the creases on her clothes while Dustin just smiled glad Will was in a better mood.

"So, Will?" The brunette began

"Has anything happened recently?"

"Umm nope!" Will nervously lied, scratching the back of his neck; unable to explain what he did this morning without turning into a pile of goo

"Oh really?" She condescendingly smiled knowing exactly what happened.

"Yep nothing" Will protested

"What are those then?" El moved close pointing at his neck "Perhaps... Love-bites?"

"EL!!!" The chestnut-haired boy screamed

"What? I'm saying what I see" The brunette chuckled throwing her arms into the air, loving to tease the boy as though he was a younger brother,

"NOPE NOPE!" Will threw his arms to the sky, walking away inside of the building; blushing. El knew that he had hickeys all over his neck and therefore knew who did them

"WHAT? IT WAS FUNNY!" She screamed wrapping an arm around her girlfriend

Will held up both middle fingers walking away; he playfully chuckled feeling as though she was like a detective attempting to crack a cold case. Will looked at his watch, seeing the time, making his way over for his first lesson - Art. Excited to see Richie to get away from all the Mike hysteria and all this buzz about relationships; thinking it was perfect, now that he didn't like Richie anymore, he didn't feel awkward and would be easy to be himself around the tall boy.

Slumping into the class he threw his bag under his desk; a few minutes early. Expecting Richie to arrive at any moment, he took out his pencil case and books. He sighed sitting down, walking around for so long without even realising it. He smiled seeing the minutes tick by. As if by magic Richie pops in the class; seeming the same as always, although he bopped less then usual launching to his seat. Will noticed. Was he sad? Did something happen? Wanting to help the boy even if he no longer felt the attraction to him anymore; they were still friends and he'd do anything to help.

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞; Byler ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें