Nico x Reader

(G/p) god parent

You and Nico had been friends since he had arrived at camp. You see, you were socially awkward and so was he, considering he's a Hades spawn. You weren't any better. A (g/p) spawn. Teased, taunted, and bullied into Nico came to your defence, and you to his.

You were hangngout in you cabin wit you siblings reading 'Divergent'. You were about finished then heard Nico come in and sat next to you. "Hey," I said setting the book down, marking my page. "Hey, wassup?" He said. I sighed and felt myself slowly falling off the bed. I gripped onto the covers and screamed. "Nico! Help me!" He smiled at me and ironically, we were watching The Lion King. Scar was smiling and Nico smiled the same way. "Long live the king." He said and pushed you off the bed. You were laughing and on the floor. He offered you his hand and helped you up. You was so close that you felt his great yours. We blushed and moved away. "(Y/n)..." He said and grabbed your hand. You brother walked by, "accidentally" push Nico into you, and you felt his cold lips on yours. Surprisingliy, you deepened the kiss. He brought his hands to your waist and pulled you closer. You put your hands around his neck and tangled you fingers in his hair, tugging a little.

So, there's this thing called oxygen. All humans need it, apparently. You and Nico pulled away, gasping for oxygen. He smiled at you and said, "(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, his forehead against yours. You nodded and he pecked your lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First one shot out of a lot more. Enjoy the rest!