Chapter 14: More to the Team

Start from the beginning

Red: Ah, more guests! Come in, come in! We'll handle bags for you!

As she said, they all came into the mansion, where they did find Kyle talking with Marin and Wakana, talking about Marin's first experience in the Shizuku Cosplay, only to when they were getting her measurements.

Marin: And after we got to the part to measure my feet, he got a bit chicken and refused. That changed until I put my feet on his legs, as I fine with him doing it.

 That changed until I put my feet on his legs, as I fine with him doing it

(Don't think it'll be like that!)

Kyle was thinking of what she just told him, if it was him.

Kyle: 'Do it.'? That won't make me want to measure them, it'll make me want to tickle them!

Marin was then surprised at something.

Marin: How did you know I have ticklish feet?

Kyle: Force of habit!

Red: Dude, the others are here!

Kyle: Right! 'Scuse me!

He then left them and greeted the other, as Wakana wondered one thing from Marin.

Wakana: Ticklish feet?

Marin then blushed after he said that.

Once Kyle greeted the others, they were all then hanging out in the living area, until Komi and Tadano came. As they were talking, Uzaki and Naoto wanted to ask Kyle something about the Video from Itan High he did.

Senpai: Hey Kyle, I did watch the Video about you going to Itan High.

Uzaki: And was it true that you actually got in for free?

Kyle: Yep. Apparently they watched the video, saw the prank, and as they guessed, I was leading it all. They saw my leader skills to be a good thing, even though I graduated from my old one, they thought I could be a good canidate and be the image for future students that would go to that High School.

Uzaki: Tell me about it. Me and Sakurai are almost finished with College and our relationship is going... somewhere.

Both boys didn't want to answer her Question as they continued their talk. Uzaki looked at Nagatoro and then her Senpai, thinking of how much one tease can fluster him. She then got close to him, which then made him fluster.

Senpai: U-Uzaki?

Uzaki: If you have the time without Nagatoro, wanna draw me? I'll even do it without the shirt on if you like?

Senpai: U-Uzaki?

Nagatoro saw what she was doing and got jealous. She then headed towards her and pulled her away from him.

 She then headed towards her and pulled her away from him