Episode 8: Class president

Start from the beginning

I didn't go to them, I went infront of them to see what was behind them. I saw someone far in the back across the street. Many reporters went up to me again and started asking me questions. I ignored them, starring a the man that was far away, he wore black clothes and his face looked strange. He looked like he didn't wash his face as it looked dry and crusty. I didn't know who this guy was, but I didn't like the strange stare he was giving the school and well when he turned to me...I flinched.

I shook out of the weird transe I was in for starring at the creepy guy for too long, I turned around and walked away, walking back inside the school as the reporters kept on screaming for me to come back while they were also confused at why I came back just to leave again. I went back up to the group, catching up to them as I looked up and saw aizawa had left the building, walking up to us as we stopped to face the guy.

Kaminari: oh hi Mr.aizawa, what's up? (Kaminari asked, facing her teacher as the tired man looked at the four of us)

Aizawa: just here to stop the problem at the front. I'll be at class soon, you four just get to class and don't cause any trouble (aizawa said, the four of us nodded as we walked past aizawa to go inside, I stopped tho when aizawa immediately called out to me) oh and L/N.

Y/N: huh? (I stopped, turning around to face aizawa while the others went inside and went to there homeclassrooms)

Aizawa: start behaving (aizawa said to me, I stood there for abit, looking at him coldly before giving him a nod and turning around and walking away, not really caring what aizawa told me)

The man watched me walk inside, letting out a sigh as he knew that I didn't care what he had told me. He turned, going up to the front gate as he was ready to tell off the reporters that were infront of the school.

Aizawa may not like the boy for what he had done or even had hope that he might've change since he had no hope for criminals changing, but if he was going to be under thesame building as him, he would atleast try to make this boy behave more. Sadly he wasn't sure if he can change or not, the many arguments he had with all might and hearing thesame excuse how about how he can change wasn't convincing him. To him, criminals and murderers don't change and they never will.

He refused to believe anyone when they say he will change, he just refuses to believe it. Criminals cannot change and he won't be convinced that the dragon boy can change either till he sees it with his own two eyes. So in the mean time, all he was going to do is tell the reporters to leave and get with the day.

Timeskip

I sat in my seat, laying my head on my desk as I tried to get some rest to give me some energy for the day while the whole class were talking to each other, some topics that they enjoy or some stuff about what might happend today.

I simply ignore them, trying to tune them out as I just wanted to sleep. It was hard with all the noises around me, thanks to my increased senses, normal noises would be abit louder and I didn't like it as much. I covered my ears to keep it down while I kept my eyes closed. Although I felt a sudden shade went over me as someone had walked up to my desk, I turn my head slightly to see who it was.

It was a boy in my class, he stood right next to my desk. He had black hair that was breaded. I looked at him, wondering he had walked up to me as he smiled at me.

Rin: hey, L/N right?

Y/N: yes, that's me. Do you need something? (I asked, raising my head up to look at him properly)

Rin: no, I just came here to talk. I saw you back at fight training and the way you somehow grew those scales. I guess I came to kinda relate to you.

Y/N: relate?