"I will write the letters when I return to my room. Is there anything else we need to discuss?" she says taking the list from me.

"Yes, I sent my Grandfather a letter last night and if I do not receive a reply or he does not show up in the capital in three weeks time that means we will be going to war. If this happens then the day after our betrothal feast, I will be leaving for Dorne to hopefully get them to fight with us. I wanted to know if you would come with me?" I ask.

"Of course, I will come with you but is it smart to leave so soon after your coronation?" She asks.

"With your Father as Protector of the Realm, I would just be king in name. Though I am sure we will be working together to rule, my presence will be needed if we ever hope to mend our ties with the Martell's," I explain. Right then there is a knock at the door and Septa Bernyce is announced.

"Septa thank you for coming. Sansa this is Septa Bernyce. Septa Bernyce has been running this castle since I was a babe. Mother loved being Queen but refused any of the responsibilities that came with the title. She is here to help you take over and teach you about the capital," I say with a smile introducing the two.

"Pleasure to meet you, Septa," Sansa says with a curtsey.

"Oh Joffrey! She's perfect!" Bernyce exclaims, wrapping her arms around me. Bernyce is the responsible parent that my siblings and I needed to make it this far. Sansa has a blush that creeps up on her face. "Come, Come dear! We have much to discuss," she says with an arm around my fiance dragging her from the room. Sansa gives me an alarmed look that I just smile at as they leave the room. Now it is training time with Jon, Gendry, and Bran.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day. I am currently on my way to the throne room with Varys by my side. He came to tell me that Little Finger has been trying to find out Mother's whereabouts. Well he will find out soon. Father listens to complaints from the commoners for 2 hours before he finally addresses the court.

"I would like to announce crimes that have been committed against the crown. Bring them in!" Father bellows out. Guards bring in Mother and Jamie though they aren't in court attire they still look well kept.

"Cersei of House Lannister and Jamie of House Lannister you are facing charges against the crown for adultery, incest, and assisting in the murder of Jon Arryn former Hand of the King. Your trial is set for a week after Joffrey's coronation," Father practically spits out. As soon as he mentioned Jon Arryn, Little Finger tensed up and started looking around for any sign he was caught. We made eye contact and I gave him a slow, sinister smile. Oh how I've hated this man. He goes to run.

"Ser Barristan! Arrest Lord Baelish!" I yell before he can get away. Barristan, still very quick for his age, grabs the man quickly and sets him on his knees before my father.

"Lord Petyr Baelish you are facing charges against the crown for murder, manipulation of Lysa Arryn, and for embezzling money from the crown. Your trial will happen tomorrow," Father says with a clenched fist. Pycelle was slowly trying to back out of the room when I marched up and grabbed him.

"Oh! You thought we would forget about you? You old fool," I taunt before throwing him at Father's feet.

"Grand Maester Pycelle you are facing charges against the crown for murder and spying. Your trial will be held tomorrow as well," Father stands from his throne. "Court is dismissed," he says walking out the door. Pycelle and Baelish are thrown into the black cells and Mother and Jamie are taken to the servant rooms they have been given. I go to walk out and return to my office when I hear someone yelling my name instead of title. Turning I realize that it's the only Lannister I am fond of.

"Joffery what is the meaning of this? This is your Mother?! Your Uncle?!" he says trying to keep up with my long strides. I don't speak a word until we get to my office.

"They were caught in Winterfell having sex. What do you want me to say?" I ask.

"Who caught them? The King?" he asks pacing back and forth.

"No, I did," I admit.

"And you turned your own Mother in?!" he yells.

"One: I wasn't alone. I had Sandor, Brienne, and Jon with me. Two: Bran Stark was climbing the tower and also caught them having sex. I managed to run into the room in just enough time to stop Jamie from pushing the 10 year old boy out the window. Three: Jon Arryn found out and they organized his murder for it! If I hadn't turned them in, Lord Stark would have found out in his own way except that this way he won't find out that Myrcella and Tommen are not my fathers children. I did this to protect them. They do not deserve to suffer for Mother's sins, so yes. I turned my mother in," I say, getting heated quickly before calming down. He pours himself a glass of wine before sitting down.

"Robert will have their heads," he says softly, shaking his head in sadness.

"No. Jamie will be sent to the wall and Mother will be sent to Dorne," I explain after getting me a glass of wine. There is a knock on the door before Sansa enters.

"I apologize, I did not know you had company," she says sweetly.
"Come in, My Love. You know I keep no secrets from you," I say, pulling her to a seat next to me.

"Ah, Lady Sansa. We have not met properly. I am Tyrion Lannister, youngest son of Tywin Lannister," Tyrion says, kissing her hand. Upon hearing his name she tenses up and gives me a questioning look.

"Yes, Tyrion is my Uncle. The only Lannister I actually like," I say with a smirk towards him.

"So, you're willing to go against the rest of your family to support your nephew?" she asks in a strong voice, narrowing her eyes at him.

"What is she talking about?" he asks. Sighing I explain the deal I sent Grandfather and how if each is not met then we will go to war.

"What makes you think Tywin Lannister is going to listen to these demands?" Tyrion asks incredulously.

"He will if he cares for his children," I state.

"If he agrees to this he will look weak. My father refuses to look weak," Tyrion says on the third cup of wine.

"Are you saying you think he would rather go to war?" I ask.

"Yes, that's exactly what I am saying," Tyrion replies. Sansa and I look at each other and she grabs my hand.

"Well, that means you need to choose Uncle," I say.

"No matter what I do Jamie still loses his head," Tyrion yells, getting upset.

"From what I know, Jamie had no idea about Jon Arryn until after his death. I believe that was Mother. If you agree to be my temporary master of coin and agree that if we do go to war with the Lannisters, you will help us infiltrate the Rock; then I will make sure that Jamie is sent to the wall,"I say after a moment of thought.

"I agree," he says without hesitation.

"Good. Sansa, do you mind escorting Tyrion to see Jamie? They will not let him in without you. Oh and Tyrion? Make sure he doesn't try something stupid like demanding a trial by combat. My hands will be tied if he demands one, I will have no choice but to execute him should he lose," I explain before they can walk out.