nihaachuu: too late. im pissing myself
chichi: ill catch it 🤲
tommyinnit: AYO???
dreamwastaken: AYO???
sapnapinsta: AYO???
georgenotfound: AYO???
wilbursoot: AYO???

user7: im genuinely confused as to the relationship between the mcytbers and chichi 😭 like why are they friends
user8: part of me believes she's secretly ara
user7: nah they're too different

gracieabrams: im so excited

user9: i need this injected in my veins asap

-🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡-

Tommy felt like he was replacing one girl for another. It was like a knot tying in his stomach that kept getting tighter as each day went by due to the fact that he would talk to ChiChi all day and not even a word to Ara.

Did he even still like Ara? It was hard to tell, mainly because he was always too busy talking to ChiChi to have anyone else on his mind.

A notification popped up on his phone, signaling that Wilbur was live on Twitch. Tommy knew he was still in America on tour, but he didn't know where. He clicked on the stream out of curiosity, and low and behold a familiar feminine background appeared behind Wilbur. Tommy groaned into his pillow as chat began asking if he was, again, at Ara's. The answer was obvious, but, Tommy still wanted to hear the answer.

"Of course I am. I have no other American friends but her," Wilbur joked before opening up Minecraft through Ara's account. He complained about how weird her keyboard was and how different the mouse felt, but Ara was too far away in her apartment for the stream to pick up her voice.

Tommy's heart dropped when a few people in chat began asking if Wilbur and Ara were a "thing." Simultaneously, Wilbur and Tommy gagged.

"You guys do realize she is basically a child," Wilbur added as he jumped around in the DreamSMP. "She's barely 18, you weirdos. I'm 26. Get a grip." Tommy was grateful everyone immediately rejected any claims of Wilbur and Ara being a thing, not just out of how weird the pairing would be, but out of his own sanity.

Tommy got up and moved to his desk to edit a video with Wilbur's stream playing as background noise.

A few minutes went by to the point that Tommy tuned out the stream and was entirely focused on editing. It wasn't until Wilbur started shushing the stream that Tommy came back in to listen.

"I'm realizing me hushing you guys is pointless but, still, listen," he said, his voice dropped to barely a whisper as he pointed to the open door to his side. As the stream went silent, Tommy could hear an acoustic guitar playing in the back, along with a muffled voice singing. His mind went blank once he and chat realized it was Ara.

There were some additional lurkers in the stream as well, like Tubbo and Dream. He watched the comments as they all freaked out over the song: Invisible String by Taylor Swift. Tommy smiled and scrunched his nose at the idea of Ara listening to Taylor Swift. From all the Foo Fighters and Metallica music she constantly played while on stream, Taylor Swift was never something anyone thought she'd like. Yet, there she was, faint as ever, strumming and singing along to the song.

She was too far into the hallway to get a good listen, but her voice was soft, and her guitar skills were surprisingly good. Tommy instantly forgot what he was doing and relaxed into his chair, intently listening to her. Something inside him stirred, and he knew no matter what, his feelings for that girl could never go away.