If They roleplayed a one act play inside their classroom

"Alright! First scene is Y/n as Imelda, Wang Tae Man as Hugo. Get into positions, now!" Yu-Jung demanded them as she was the director for their one act play rehearsal.

Y/n and Tae-Man sat down on the table, they were motioning that they were eating, but they weren't because it was just a rehearsal.

"In the town of Santa Rosa there once lived a couple named Hugo and Imelda. Every mealtime they quarreled over the chore of washing the dishes. Imelda would scold Hugo if he refused to wash the dishes. Sometimes she would become angry and call him names, and if he talked back, she would get her coconut midrib broom and chase him with it. He would run to the house of his 'Buddy' and hide there till his wife's anger had passed." Chi-Yeol was the narrator for the first scene.

"I am not going to wash the dishes anymore!" Tae-Man threw out his chest and lifted his chin.

"Why say so?" Asked Y/n holding up her chin higher.

"I say so, I worked hard in the field this morning. I am not going to wash any dishes." Tae-Man argued.

"And who, Mister Hugo, is going to wash these dishes?" Y/n asked as she stood up form her seat. Tae-Man cowering a bit from the sound it did after she stood up.

" You. You are the woman. You should do all the housework." He told her.

"And what do you do? You tie the carabao to the reeds in the field and then you lie down on the grass to watch it gaze. You call that hard work? I cook, clean the house, wash your clothes; scrub the floor, I do all the work that only slaves do. And yet, you even refuse to help me wash the plate from which you have eaten? You. You lazy man!" Y/n grabbed her broom and started chasing him around the table, students from the other sections started to gather in their windows, watching their rehearsal.

Tae-Man ducked under the table and cried "Don't! Don't strike me!"

"Come out from under the table you coward!" Y/n hit th table so it made him flinch from the sound.

"Wait, don't strike me. I got a plan that should decide who should wash the dishes." He was still ducking under the table.

"Come out of there. Come out and speak like a man, not mew like a cat under the table!" She yelled and hit the table again.

Tae-Man now, rose up from under the table and sat where Y/n was previously sitting at.

"What have you to say?" Y/n asked him as she dropped her broom to the floor.

"Let's stop quarreling over the plates. Let us have a wager. The first one of us who will speak after I have said the word "begin" will wash the dishes. Always." Tae-Man told her.

"Only that? The first one who talks will always wash the plates, and bowls, and pots and pans. Always." She demanded.

"Right. If you even say just one word to me, or to anybody, or to anything, after I had said "begin", you will always wash the dishes." Tae-Man told her again.

"That's easy. I can keep my mouth shut even for a week. You cannot. You even talk to your carabao." Y/n said, embarrassing him.

"All right. Are you ready? Begin!" Tae-Man said.

"Curtains!" Yu-Jung said. The two were done acting now as Wang Tae-Man hugged her from behind and praised her for a good acting.
—————————————-

They were doing a one act play called
"Why women wash the dishes."
By Filomena N. Colendrino.