Secret Relationship

[Welcome to this chapter! I hope you enjoy it!]

[3rd Person]
Y/n was laying down in her bed at night, boringly scrolling in her phone. Suddenly, someone came out of the bathroom. Wang Tae-Man. He was rubbing a towel on his wet hair, he spots his girlfriend and he smiles goofily as he quickly hugs her from behind, tight.

Y/n gasps as she feels his wet chest on her back.
"Wang Tae-Man! Your body's still wet!" She was squirming, trying to avoid getting her clothes wet.
"But come on, I haven't hugged you like this since yesterday night! Everyone keeps dragging you away from me everytime we try to talk to eachother!" Y/n sighs and turns to her boyfriend to cuddle with him. Ever since their classmates found out they live together, (Y/n explained she left home and decided to move in with her "bestfriend", Tae-Man.) they have been trying to separate the two because the girls wanted to know what it feels to live in with a guy that's not a family member.

Wang Tae-Man snuggled close to her and they soon fell asleep in that position, his head on her chest, his amrs linked tightly around her torso as her hands were on his head.

.
.
.
.
.
At midnight...

Wang Tae-Man jolts up from his sleep, but calms down as he sees the familiar face he looked at, he suddenly thought of an idea and went to grab his phone. Once he had his phone he took a couple of pictures of them snuggling while Y/n was asleep the whole time. He set one as his lockscreen wallpaper, and went back to snuggle his head on her chest.

----------------

The next day...

Students were in the cafeteria eating their lunch, Wang Tae-Man was staring at Y/n while pouting. Y/n was facing away from him, she was around the girls so much that she did not even notice him staring at her. Suddenly, Deok-Joo linked his arms around Tae-Man's shoulders and asks if he could borrow his phone to search stuff. Tae-Man gave Deok-Joo his phone and asks him what he will search.

"Probably about Star Wars and all- ..." Deok-Joo suddenly fell silent as the people in their table lookef at him, curious why he suddenly stoppef rambling ahout star war fugurines. Deok-Joo suddenly hit Tae-Man's head and the guy flinches as he looks at Deok-Joo by surprise.

"What is your problem???!" Tae-Man dramatically asks Deok-Joo.

"Why didn't you tell me you and Y/n were dating!" He yelled the news to the whole cafeteria, causing people to cover their mouths, some were cheering, some already expected the two to be a couple.

Y/n snaps her head in their direction.
Tae-Man gulps nervously as he was preparing for a beating later that night.

.
.
.
.
.
.
---------

This was short lmao