She walked to her room, and a surge of fresh air wafted through her soul and she didn't know when she slumped on her bed, "This feels like home." she spoke to herself and stared at her reflection through the mirror, staring widely at herself. She really loved this room, and it was so tidy as if she was stil living in it. Today friday and the maids not coming over made her sentiments easy, she entered the toilet, checked her wardrobe before she exited the room. She was going to surprise Ammi and sleep in her room, so when she entered she would be shocked to see her comfortably sleeping there.

She entered the room and it felt as if Ammi would turn to look at her from her studying position with a bright smile on her lips. She got to the mirror, saw her reflection before she spirtz some perfumed on her body, the ones she was sure Ammi loved the most. She felt like a stubborn little girl sneaking into her mothers room to take something she had been warned not to. She sat down on Ammi's study table, swindled herself and she chuckled a bit.

While trying to stand up and move to the bed, something caught her attention. It was as if Ammi took a file out of the lockers in a hurry and it brought forward the ones in the buttom and she didn't stayed to close it properly. She was sure she saw a name, a name that felt quite familiar, if not felt like hers. She opened the lockers even though she felt like it wasn't the right thing to do, Ammi had always told her not to check her lockers because in there are files of her patients and anything patient; it was confidential to Dr. Sumayyah Kamal Tambuwal.

She lifted up the ones in the front until she got to the one in the buttom, and she was sure whichever file Ammi took today in the morning was the last one before this. She pulled it out of the locker, clutched it to her chest afraid that the name she would see wouldn't be something she would love to. She stood up from the studying table and walked to sit on Ammi's bed, even though her legs weren't feeling like hers.

She sat down and brought the files to her eyes, she read the name out loud as if she was afraid that it wasn't what she was seeing. 'Al-mustapha Muhammad Maccido.' What the hell had she just seen and read? What brought a file with Al-mustapha's name on it in Ammi's locker? Her confidential locker? What had Ammi been hiding from her all this while? She knew Al-mustapha even before everything happened. To give her a benefit of the doubt, Fatima Zarah opened the file and the date she was written on top confirmed her thought.

Name: Al-mustapha Muhammad Maccido
Gender: Male
Age: 17yrs
Complains by guardian: No sense of feelings. He doesn't recognize other's feelings, he doesn't show sympathy and is always found guilty of harm and manipulation which he doesn't show any sign that he's sorry of ashamed of.
Comfirmed sickness: Suffers from ASPD.

She couldn't read further, because whatever was written below was beyond somethings he could understand. It was all written in medical terms and there were x-rays she was sure were of his brain. She didn't know the meaning of ASPD, she brought out her phone with shaking hands and hit the google, her hands moving warily as she typed in 'What's ASPD?'

Answer from google was what confused her even more, she held the file so firm in her hand to avoid it from falling lest the papers fall down and she wouldn't know the right place to put them back. She took a few calming breaths and read the answer from google out loud. 'Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD or APD)  is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of disregard for, or violation of, the rights of others. A low moral sense or conscience is often apparent, as well as a history of crime, legal problems, or impulsive and aggressive behavior.'

No, she definitely wasn't going to believe this. Her heart was pounding, she needed to know more so she could believe was google was telling her even though she had seen it clearly on Ammi's files, written by the handwritten of a doctor she wasn't sure was her or not. But it might be her. She hit the bar she saw symptoms on, praying to the Al-mighty that whatever this symptoms were, she didn't want them to depict to Al-mustapha's behaviours correctly.

'Antisocial personality disorder signs and symptoms may include:
* Disregard for right and wrong
* Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others
* Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others
* Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure
* Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated
* Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior
* Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty
* Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead
* Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence
* Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others
* Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others
* Poor or abusive relationships
* Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them
* Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligations.'
She needn't to check anything any more, whatever she needed was right here in her eyes. She checked through the files, the treatmentsAmmi had given to him. One was, they taught him how to learn other people's feelings through facial expressions, and other things she didn't mind to check about. She had now believed him when he said that he didn't understand wether someone was being serious or not until he had seen his facial expression clearly. She had numerously caught him looking directly into her eyes while she spoke, that was because he wanted to know the expression she used?

Her comeback wouldn't more sweeter than this, she was sure no one other than Ammi and Mama Fulani and himself knew about this. Since Ammi didn't disclose this to her while knowing she would get her married to a psycopath, she was sure it had been because of a concrete warning from Mama Fulani. She smiled, the great Neuropsychologist; Dr. Summayah Kamal Tambuwal.

She quickly placed back the file into Ammi's locker after taking some pictures of it that were relevant, she was sure this imformation would be the greated Al-mustapha had heard in a while. She closed back the locker because she knew Ammi would think that was how she left it. She walked out of the room, careful to take everything back like she met it. She walked out of the house completely, because she didn't want to see Ammi anymore, she didn't need to. Even though she was happy at this revelation, she felt betrayed that Ammi hid this huge part of Al-mustapha's life away from her.

She had often wondered what kind of human he was, not knowing from where he came from or how he think. The way he did things was unusual, a bit off to what a normal human being would, that's why she called him a monster. But today, she had found a better name for Al-mustapha Muhammad Maccido; The PsychoPrince.