★9★

Jimin looked around his now new room in wonder. Chaeyong who introduced herself as Jungkooks uncle's wife was the one who send him here. Her five year old daughter Aria already made a bonding with him and he can say that the little girl wouldn't make him bored here.

The room was a black and white themed. A big floor to ceiling window just infront of the huge king sized bed. It was now closed with a curtain of black and grey colour. A glass door with golden borders to the left Jimin assumed is the bathroom. And another a black shiny door he doesn't know what was behind it. The room was lighted with golden lambs. The ceiling of the room looked like he came across the solar system.

Several pictures of Jungkook was on the night stand. He should admit that the younger, more like his husband was handsome in all sorts of ways.

A shelf with a lot of superhero mannequins was placed at the far left  of the room. He can imagine his husband's heart with a look at the shelf.

Jimin decided to take a look at the other room, to his surprise it was a huge room with a big computer in the middle. Several game consoles in a shelf. The room looked like an office plus a game room. With another door to its side. With curiousity, he opened the door. He was gaping at the gym room he was witnessing. Jungkooks room alone looks like a mini house. He wondered about the rich people's lives.

His house was just a dirty carton near Jungkooks room.

Jimin removed the veil he was wearing with s huff. Then the small necklace he was wearing. He removed every jewellery he had on his body except for the wedding ring. The ring Jungkook put on his finger. He looked at it for sometimes. He was finally married, in a span of less than a month. Were he prepared for this marriage? Was this his fate all along? Tears gathered in his eyes as he looked at the shining huge diamond ring on his finger.  It felt heavy as he looked at it longer.

He was too tired and exhausted with greeting all the guests and introducing himself with everyone. He didn't even get time to speak to his parents too.

Jin and him were immediately taken to their room when the reception ended. For one, he was really relieved to have it end. Jimin was exhausted with all those after party.

Should he wait for his husband? Jimin thought as he took a seat infront of the vanity mirror.
When the door of the room got opened Jimin got up from the chair immediately. He looked at Jungkook who was looking at him from top to bottom. He knew how a twenty year olds hormones worked. Right now he only had his off shoulder wedding gown. He chest bare to Jungkooks naked eyes.

This very male is the reason why his life turned upside down. Why would someone want to marry a person like him with just one look? He felt like a favorite toy that Jungkook wanted to have. And his parents bought him that immediately.  Jimin felt so used. But he was ready to get used for his hyung too. So he shouldn't complain but get used to this new life. But he knows that dealing with this boy could be a bit hard.

"I am sorry I was kind of busy with all the people outside." Jungkook said to the male who was now gazing at the floor rather than him.
He got extra late because of his dad who decided to stop by and have an embarassing conversation with him.

Yoongi was standing near his floor waiting for him. His mother was pushing his dad towards him and he knew there was something that the couple needed to tell him.

"J-Jungkook." Yoongi scratched his brows, then his face looking anything but not Jungkook.

"Whats the matter dad? why are you hesitating?"

" You know son. Jimin is arranged to this marriage. He is your wife and you have all the rights on him. But consent is important in every step you take-"