After Ning Chen received the mission information, he already understood the original situation. The original owner is also called Ning Chen, and is currently at the wedding banquet. Yuanshen is about to marry an Omega he doesn't love, Ling Nanxi.

    From Yuanshen's point of view, this marriage was all because of Ling Nanxi's coercion. If it wasn't for the threats and coercion of Ling Nanxi and the Ling family, I would never have married such a domineering and selfish Omega.

    The couple who are currently standing in front of Ning Chen and talking nonsense are the original owner's uncle Ning Huanhao, eldest aunt Huang Yuting and their son Beta Ning Lijie. The original owner's parents died in a car accident when he was young.

    After the original owner's parents passed away, the original owner's guardian became his grandfather. Although Yuanchen's grandfather was not close to him, Yuanchen still felt grateful to him.

    It was also like this that when Yuan Shen heard that his grandfather was seriously ill, he immediately put down his doctoral studies abroad and flew back from abroad.

    As a result, as soon as he returned home, he heard that he was about to marry an Omega.

    The original owner's uncle's family cried with him in his grandfather's ward about how unreasonable the Ling family was, and threatened them that if the original owner did not marry Ling Nanxi, they would hostilely acquire the Ning family's real estate company. Coupled with the begging of the grandfather who was lying on the hospital bed, the original owner had no choice but to agree softly.

    However, in his heart, he also had a strong dislike for Ling Nanxi and the Ling family. Therefore, he also did not cooperate with this wedding in various ways.

    But in fact, the original owner's uncle's family took the initiative to find Ling Nanxi for this wedding.

    The original owner's uncle and aunt had a son, Ning Lijie. He's a beta. Although Beta is inferior to Alpha in all aspects of talent, talent does not mean everything. Countless Betas have proved their talents through their own efforts. However, Ning Lijie has always used the excuse that he is a Beta since he was a child, and has always been ignorant.

    In high school, Ning Chen was in the same school as Ling Nanxi and Ning Lijie. Ling Nanxi and Ning Lijie were in the same class and were classmates, while Ning Chen was a class older than them. At that time, Ning Chen was known as the male god of the school in private because of his excellent grades and good looks. At that time, Ning Lijie often pretended to be Ning Chen's cousin, and got close to the Omega in the school.

    But Ling Nanxi made many enemies among the Omegas in the school because of his bright appearance, coupled with his poisonous tongue and arrogance.

    One day after school, Ling Nanxi was deliberately locked in the school's sports equipment warehouse by a group of Omegas. At that time, Ning Chen happened to be passing by after playing the ball. Hearing Ling Nanxi's cry for help, he broke the lock of the warehouse door. After that, Ling Nanxi's heart sprouted, and she fell in love with Ning Chen quietly.

    At that time, in order to get close to Ning Chen, Ling Nanxi often asked Ning Lijie from the same class for news about Ning Chen. Ning Lijie also knew that Ling Nanxi liked Ning Chen. Before Ling Nanxi could confess to Ning Chen, Ning Chen applied to study abroad.

    A while ago, when Ning Lijie heard the news that the Ling family was planning to go on a blind date for Ling Nanxi and recruit a son-in-law, Ling Nanxi's special feelings for Ning Chen came to mind. Ling Nanxi has been alone all these years. He joined Ling's Group directly after graduating from university, and now Ling Nanxi has gained a firm foothold in Ling's Group. As long as Ling Nanxi misses a little bit, their Ning family's company can fully support them. Therefore, after Ning Lijie returned home, he discussed with his parents the idea of ​​using Ning Chen to marry the Ling family.