House Warming

Começar do início

(M/N)-Please, I'll do anything! 

Sora-You had years to care for your child, but you didn't... I'm afraid that there is nothing you can do, but hope (Y/N) will wish to see you one day.

She tried kissing my feet, but the only good that will do her is me not punishing her for annoying me. I rubbed her head a little before I put her in a dream state with only something a little unsettling to her. Next, I went to the backrooms to see Senko still trying to comfort (Y/N) on this idea.

 Next, I went to the backrooms to see Senko still trying to comfort (Y/N) on this idea

Senko-Lady Sora, I'm sorry, but he needs some more time still

Sora-Allow me to tend to him. Why don't you just take his things and start unpacking them?

Senko-Yes, Lady Sora.

She did as I said and I sent her to the apartment and I sat next to (Y/N), and he did still look nervous about all of this. I pulled him into a hug and he blushed super hard when his arm bumped my chest.

Sora-Awwww, sweetie... You know we are only doing this for your own good, right? ~

(Y/N)-I-... I know, but why can't we stay here?

Sora-It's just nothing, but bad memories here. I've grown attached to you after seeing how far you've come already and I get mad when they hurt your progress. ~

(Y/N)-But... Japan?

Sora-That nice lady, Keonji will be your neighbor and she's just so happy that she just can't contain herself. Having such an adorable neighbor is making her lose her mind. ~

(Y/N)-She... wants me as her neighbor?

I just nodded my head at him before I stroked his head before I realized something.

Sora-Oh sweetie. ~

(Y/N)-What?

Sora-We never let your feelings out today. I wonder what's on your mind. ~

(Y/N)-U-Um, I think we can skip on that t-today... Please.

Sora-Oh... Hold still.

He wanted to argue some more, but I cast my spell while he spoke to me and he quickly burst into tears as he leaned on me. I lied on the empty bed with him and gave him kisses until he was ready to talk after a while.