"... I did come actually.. but you weren't there.." Rainbow Dash said making a slight eye contact.

What the hay..? That's what Pinkie and Rarity was talking about?

Applejack thought. Then started talking after a while "Ya didn't.. Ya weren't there, neither yer teammates were!" Applejack said a bit louder than usual.

"Okay.. that is weird... Now let me tell you the whole story. Because we won't solve anything if we keep it like that.."  Rainbow Dash said, using her brain for once.

Rainbow Dash sighed and started talking. "You invited me to your bake sale and I said I'll also bring my teammates. Then you said the bake sale was going to be another day." Rainbow Dash was saying the story from her side.

However, Applejack cut her off "Wait wait wait wait wait.. ah never said that. Are ya sure ya weren't dreamin'?"

"Let. me. finish." Rainbow Dash said in an angry tone. Then she continued "I came there the day you told me with all of the team. And guess what? I waited for an hour but you didn't come..! It was a disgrace for me.. But.. it's not important.. I was worried about you.. But you didn't answer my call.. That's the porblem.."

"Are ya sure? Ah didn't say anythin' 'bout another day.." Applejack explained.

Rainbow Dash looked confused. "No you did. Look!" she said showing her phone. It was Applejack's turn to be confused.

"Ah never did!" Ah don't know who sent ya that!" Applejack shouted. She looked down with guilt.

She wasn't looking Rainbow Dash. Couldn't look actually. Then Rainbow Dash suddenly hugged her. They kept hugging tightly for a while then Rainbow talked. "Are we friends again now?" Applejack realized her happines from her voice. That made blonde girl smile.

Applejack whispered to her friend. "Yea..."

***

They stayed in the same position for a while. Rainbow Dash slowly putted her head on Applejack's shoulder, only to get this moment ruined by a Pinkie girl shouting..

"ARE WE STARTING THE PARTY YET, GIRLS?" She jumped on her friends who were hugging each other.

"C- calm down Pinkie.. You just sort of ruined their moment of starting their friendship again.." Fluttershy said quietly while saving her friends from pink girl's tight hug.

"Oppsie sorry. But I wanna start the party!" She shouted the last part which made Twilight giggle while coming in.

"Were y'all stalkin' us or somethin'?" Applejack asked confused when Rarity also walked in.

Rarity smiled with a little bit of giggling. "I guess you can say that.."

"Lets just go down and start the slumber party or Pinkie is going to explode." Rainbow Dash said leaving the room. Pinkie Pie went after her by jumping.

"Ah'm goin' to change. Since Pinkie already did y'all can go down." Applejack said putting her bag -which she has been carrying all day- down.

The girls nodded and left the room for her to change. Now It was time to do something fun..

***

"Ohh! I found it! I found it!" Pinkie yelled as oshe jumped up and down in joy.

"What did ya found, sugar cube?" Applejack asked as she entered the room.

"We were trying to figure out what to play first. I think Pinkie found something" Rarity said with a smirk.