"It's Jihoon's kid. I told her in the starting to abort it." Yoohyeon spoke, placing her hands on the dining table.

"You said, it didn't work because she was still in the brothel right? So she didn't had much choice. What's wrong with you?" Yuyan questioned with a confusing expression, placing her hands over the chair's edge.

"Nothing's wrong with me." Yoohyeon replied, she started eating her cereal.

"Do you know what Minji would feel if she ever gets to know how you talk about her pregnancy behind her back?" Said Yuyan, "You act like it's compulsory for me to like that child. I don't like that child at all. It's Jihoon's. Why did she choose to keep it, he assaulted her sexually."

"I have given the same answer many times Yoohyeon. It's because you both didn't had many options and in the end, she too decided to keep it so that's alright. It's not wrong. Are you jealous that it's Jihoon's child?"

"Yes." Yoohyeon replied shortly.

"They always looked so close to each other." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Now you're making assumptions, you told me he used to sexually assault her. There's no way they were close." Yuyan replied, she walked towards Yoohyeon and placed her hand over her shoulder, "If you are planning on leaving Minji after the child is born, let her know, right now. If you aren't going to leave her, start accepting the child. It's your life, choose it wisely, i can only give you advises."

Yoohyeon gave her an understanding nod, Yuyan gave a hug to Yoohyeon and then walked towards her room.

Yoohyeon removed her phone from her pocket, she gave a call to Minji.

It kept ringing two to three times, before Minji received the call.

_

"Good morning..."

"Good morning, what are you doing?"

"Just took a shower. What about you?"

"Breakfast."

"Won't you be late for work?"

"I'm gonna take a leave today."

"Why?"

"Yesterday i couldn't sleep, my sleeping pills were over. I'll take a rest today."

"That sounds better. Buy the pills as soon as possible..."

"Yeah, i will. How are you feeling?"

"Worse, i couldn't stop vomitting since yesterday's night..."

"I'm sorry, i had to leave yesterday-"

"It's okay Yoohyeon. I did good by myself. It's not your fault."

"Okay, did you eat your breakfast?"

"Gonna eat it right now..."

"Alright..."

"Can we talk later, i need to make something for myself..."

"Sure, take care."

"You too, bye."

_

Minji disconnected the call from the other side. Yoohyeon continued her breakfast.

•••••••

After Yuyan left for work, Yoohyeon started cleaning the kitchen, she did laundries, vacuumed the floor.

She was feeling sleepy after all the work she did, she then took a rest.