Yoohyeon thought about it for few moments, "Sure..." She gave a nervous smile to Minji.

Minji took her hand into her hold and placed it over her abdomen, over right portion.

Yoohyeon didn't look at her abdomen, instead she kept her gaze locked with Minji.

Yoohyeon felt Minji's skin being moved under her palm.

Minji chuckled at Yoohyeon's shocked face, her lips were slightly parted.

"It's first time for me too..." Minji whispered.

Yoohyeon pulled back her hand without replying.

Minji's smile immediately dropped when Yoohyeon didn't reply.

"Are you hungry now? We can have our lunch." Yoohyeon spoke.

"You're so weird." Minji spoke, "I'm telling you how excited I am for the baby's kicks and here you are talking about our lunch." She sat up on the bed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Sorry about that, it was nice..." Yoohyeon replied sitting up as well.

"Really? Was it?" Minji questioned with sarcasm.

"Yes... I haven't experienced anything like that so i was a little shocked and that's why I couldn't talk about it..." Yoohyeon explained.

"Neither have I felt anything like that before? This is my first time being pregnant." Minji spoke, not liking Yoohyeon's ignorant behaviour.

Yoohyeon rested her hand over Minji's hand, "I'm really sorry Minji. I had no intention to hurt your feelings..." She apologised.

Minji yanked her hand away and got out from the bed.

_

Yoohyeon served lunch to Minji, they both had their lunch in silent, not talking to each other.

•••••••

[The next day]

Yuyan walked towards Yoohyeon's room, she knocked on it twice, "Yoohyeon... Wake up, today is your important meeting." She reminded her before walking towards her own room.

_

Yuyan was preparing for her office, looking out for certain files in the drawer, she heard the door being knocked on.

Opening it, she found Yoohyeon, "I don't want to go today..."

"Why?" Asked Yuyan.

"I couldn't sleep..." Yoohyeon scratched her head and walked towards the dining table, "After your work, can you hangout with Minji." Asked Yoohyeon, sitting on her chair, she waited for the breakfast.

"Sure... I was missing her lately. How are things between you?" Yuyan walked towards the kitchen, Yoohyeon got up from the chair and followed Yuyan.

"Not well..." Yoohyeon replied halting near Yuyan, she folded her arms and watched Yuyan making a bowl of cereal for her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Asked the black haired girl, looking up at Yoohyeon.

"She thinks I'm not being nice towards the child."

"She is right." Yuyan shortly replied. She started walking towards the dinning table after taking an apple from the basket, Yoohyeon followed her and sat on the chair, Yuyan placed the bowl and an apple in front of her.

"It's actually difficult to acknowledge a third person who isn't even her's." The silver haired girl spoke.

"Yoohyeon, it's just a child! And it's her's. If she has accepted it, you're no one to judge her choice. You should just back out. Just tell her that you don't like her anymore because of the child and then you'll be free, you cannot like her and not like the child." Yuyan explained for the god knows how many time.