Chapter 2

"Hey, Jew" Cartman said to me in that annoying tone he always did to piss me off, "Not in the mood Cartman" I responded hitting him with my elbow on his arm. "Mhpmhphp?" Kenny asked me, "I don't know, I guess Stan's parents are bringing him to school." I lied to Kenny, I couldn't tell anyone about what happened. I'm scared to know what happened.

Finally, the bus showed up and I watched as Kenny and Cartman got on, I did after them and I felt everyone's eyes on me, normally I was with Stan as I got on but I guess they were confused to know why I wasn't with him today, but it felt so terrifying feeling everyone starring at me. It got to the point I just wanted to cry more, but I didn't want my eyes to hurt more than they already did so I just distracted myself and sat down in my seat.

Cartman sat behind my seat, kicking it to piss me off some more. "Cartman, I will beat your ass if you don't stop." I told him sternly and I guess he got the memo since he stopped kicking my seat, "Are you missing your boyfriend?" "Shut up fatass. We aren't dating." "Geez okay," he said before finally shutting up, I laid my head on the window praying Stan was okay as I counted the trees that passed by.

Finally, the bus reached the school but still, Stan didn't show up and didn't even read the messages I had sent, I was just left on delivered.

I was the last to get off the bus and Kenny and Cartman were standing waiting for me outside the school, I walked over to them and we headed inside for breakfast.

We walked inside the cafeteria and all I could do was look around, my eyes darting everywhere hoping to see Stan, nope. He wasn't here, "Maybe he's just late?" I thought before Cartman pushed me.

"Dude! What the hell man?!" I said looking at Cartman furious at him, "Earth to kyel?" He responded by saying my name in that stupid way he knew I hated. "Oh shut up you little-!" "Mhmphphph!" Kenny said interrupting my sentence and dragging us over to the line as we waited to get our food.

Finally, we sat down in our usual spots, a seat next to me empty where Stan usually sat. It felt weird for him not to be sitting there, but even though he wasn't there I covered his spot with my bag to save it just in case he came in.

"So, is your boyfriend coming?" Cartman asked me before Kenny elbowed him before I blew up at him again, "Mhhphphpph" He said before I could talk. "Wouldn't he have told Kyle if he was sick like he normally did though?" "Yeah, I guess he would have," I said trying to act like I didn't know where Stan was, though it was halfway true, I didn't know where he was. But I had a pretty good idea of what happened, at least I hope I was wrong.

The day was extremely long especially without my best friend there with me, in every class I couldn't concentrate at all, I was just mainly focused on if Stan had answered my texts or at least called me back. Not to mention how hard it was not to cry when people asked me where he was or why I looked like someone punched me in the eyes, maybe I cried a bit too hard.

Finally, the bell rang telling everyone the day was over, I grabbed my bag and head out of the classroom and through the halls, sure of where I was going to go. I grabbed my phone as I walked and called my mom, "Mom, I'm going to Stans for a bit." "Okay honey, be safe and text me when you get there okay?" "Yes ma'am, love you bye."

I said before hanging up the phone, she was used to me going to Stans a lot so I knew she didn't care that much since I was passing high school with all A's, plus being student of the month for 3 months in a row.

I headed out of the school placing my phone back in my bags and I headed for Stan's house, no cars in sight, and one light was on in the bathroom.