CHAPTER 2

"The measure of men is what they do with power."
_________________________________________

"_________________________________________

ARTEM POV
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Mr. Montgomery, here are the files of the new project." Someone said to me as I was passing by. I looked at him and it was Jason Ford, one of my truest workers.

"Right, thank you, Mr. Ford." I said.

Ford... Paris Ford... Her beautiful brown hair, her sage green eyes and her very bussiness-y outfit.

Come on man, she'll soon be your personal assistant. Snap out of it!

"Can you call Simone into my office?" I asked Jason.

"Yes, sir." He said as he walked the other way. I walked into my office, the chair was still not in place after Paris' job interview. I sat down on my chair and looked at the chair opposite of me.

I imagined her, still sitting there, talking to me. 

She looked very sexy, her hot voice and-

"Mr. Montgomery? You asked for me?" Simone said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Ah, yes, Simone. Take a seat." I said, clearing up my throat and sitting straight.

"What is it?" Simone asked.

"Well, I've been thinking about my assistant." I said.

"Right, who should I give a call?"

"Paris Ford." I said simply.

"And why her?" Simone asked, looking up at me.

"I figured, that if we want more sales, we should hire who is specialised in this and also, who attracts customers. If you haven't noticed, Paris has a very pretty face." 

"Why yes she does. So, Paris Ford for your personal assistant?" She asked, standing up. 

"Yes." I said and she left for the door.

"Oh, and Simone." She turned around, raising her eyebrow. "When she picks up, transfer the call to me."

"Will do, Mr. Montgomery. Is there anything else I can get you?" She asked.

"No, that was it. Thank you, Simone." I said.

"Anytime, Mr. Montgomery." And she left me alone with my thoughts.

Paris is an extraordinary woman, hiring someone like her would save my business.

She'll lure any guy or girl for a car here at Messinia, and with her commanding personality, we will be saved in no time!

And when she succeeds, I am going to fuck her.
______

As I was making a coffee, the phone rang.