I felt a familiar arm wrap around my waist, "took you long enough." I said softly.

"You are just very clingy." He said planting kisses along my shoulder.

"I am not." I whispered.

He turned me around to face him, "you are so beautiful." He said looking at me with those eyes.

"Thank you." Ugh why'd I feel so incompetent underneath his stare, I hated and loved it at the same time.

"You know you can't look at me like that." I said and he dragged his hand along my robe, stopping at where I tied it up.

"Like what?" He asked licking his lips and i huffed turning my head.

"Like that." I said as he untied my robe.

His lips found there way to mine but this time it wasn't all messy, he knew what he had wanted to do with me tonight, all the plans were shown through his slow but aggressive kisses.

He dragged them down to my neck, and i let a few moans out, before he started to suck at my neck he paused, "Before I do all that I am, do I get permission to thank you in every physical way possible tonight ?"

"Yes, you do. I'm yours." I didn't hesitate because the sexual tension between us was...too much and I couldn't anymore. I couldn't afford to not let him explore every inch of my body anymore.

With that being said, he dragged the kisses down to my chest, un clipping my bra in the back, and before I knew it my breast was in his mouth, this was the first time anybody had touched me like this so my mind was all over the place, of course I was turned on by every little thing he did, so a pool of arousal hadn't surprised me at all.

He sucked, pulled and licked at my already sensitive nipples creating an even louder moan from my lips.

He brung his lips back to mine, picking me up and taking me back to our bed. I watched him as he played his body between my legs, the kisses at my neck starting back up.

I began to take off my glasses and he stopped me, "Leave them on." He said before dragging those same exact kisses along my stomach. I was at lost for words because this was more than I imagined it to be.

He stopped at my pelvic area, only being a tease by pressing his thumb against my clit with my panties on, I was dying to feel his touch fully, maybe embarrassed even because I knew I was soaked.

I moaned In frustration as he teased, then he'd figured I'd had enough and pulled off my panties, then smiled at my pussy and I couldn't even look at him.

"All this for me?" He asked and I smiled.

"Stop." I whined and he laughed, "it's okay, I love it." He said to me before he took my clit in his mouth sending my mind into a haze.

I let my back arch and he grabbed my hand gently, planting licks between my lips and flicking his tongue against my clit.

I found myself making sounds that I'd never imagine would leave my mouth. I couldn't even think straight, all this while trying to keep my glasses on is insane.

I thought I had lost it before but he transitioned to placing his whole tongue inside of me while letting his thumb linger on my clit, my most sensitive area.

My legs began to shake and hands found themselves gripping onto Micheals head, sneakily begging for more and he gave me exactly that pushing his fingers inside.

Before he could even get enough motions all my morning stopped and my voice began to break and my eyes rolled back.

"Let it out sos." He said soft and i did, I let myself spill into his lips, i surprised myself by squirting I never thought I'd even-

He smiled up at me, my glasses literally hanging onto my face for dear life and my whole entire body shaking.

after calming down my body felt numb, and still I was embarrassed, he came up to me and kissed me all over my face, only then taking my glasses out.

"You so fucking pretty." He whispered in my ear and I was too in shock all I said was "hmm"

He laughed and picked me up bridal style, starting a bath for me.

I tried covering myself up and he shook his head, "I've seen every inch of you now don't be shy."

I looked at him, his white shirt soaked from me, "Sorry. I didn't know I could-

"Shhhh, it's okay."

"I needed that." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"You tasted amazing so really I needed that."

...