CHAPTER 4: Our little laughters & Adventures

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yes Dr. Birla, Babies are sent to the observation room and you can meet Mrs Birla now."doctor said

Abhimanyu goes to Akshara's room where she was laying on the bed.

"Baby look we are now parents of two boys.you wanted a son and see god fulfilled your wish twice. we made twins.!!"Abhimanyu chuckled.

Akshara still not have enough energy to speak so she just smiled.

After 2 days

They returned home from hospital-
Abhimanyu came to their room. Akshara was laying on the bed and
babies were in Manjri's room with her as Akshara needed proper rest. Abhiamnyu came to bed & held Akshara by her waist gently pulled her towards him and hugged her tight.

"Abhi tell me the names"Akshara asked.

"Names of what?"Abhimanyu asked being confused.

"Names of babies,for heaven's sake!" Akshara said irritatedly.

"ummm..didn't think about boys names bcoz I thought we would have daughters or at least one daughter,you have anything in mind?"Abhimanyu said.

"yeah but I knew I'll have a son for sure.so I thought about Abhir, Akshara+Abhimanyu what say?''Akshara asked excitedly.

"hmmm..intelligent wife..!! And we will name the second boy 'Abhas,Abhishek or anything starting with 'Abhi' ?" Abhimnayu said

"But why 'Abhi' only? besides you all three will be having kinda similar name so something else may be " Akshara said.

"No..! I want them to sit together in the school exams.If they will have similar names.they'll have adjacent roll no. and they can easily copy from each other.perfect.!" Abhimanyu said Knowingly teasing Akshara.
(smiled to see Akshara's weird expressions)

"God Abhiii you are a father not a child..Hold on what about 'Abhish' it also has our name bits?" Akshara asked.

"yeah it's also good but there will be less chances for them to cheat"Abhimanyu laughed.

"End of the discussion Abhi,Abhish is final.Abhir for the elder one and Abhish for younger" Akshara said.

"I don't know,choose whatever you want and then tell me,I can hardly distinguish who's elder,they both look same." Abhimanyu said.

"Abhi! Don't talk like that,they look different okay?Abhir is the one wearing pink tee and Abhish is wearing black tee." Akshara said.

"what? You made my son wear Pink? Seriously? Where is Abhir,I am going to change his clothes." Abhimanyu said.

" Abhimanyu said