S2- Happy New Year

"Oh man, is it over already?" I heard Garfield, also known as Beast Boy, whine. I swung from a web and landed on the wall above Robin, sticking to it with the millions of setae in my hands and feet that allow me to stick to walls and ceilings. We were hunting Clayface but Miss Martian and Superboy managed to take him down with Robin's help. "I didn't even get a souvenir for the trophy room!"

"Hmm! Dude! I think that smell qualifies." Jaime, aka Blue Beetle, gagged at the smell coming from Beast Boy.

"Yeah, BB, you reek." I teased, plugging my nose through my mask.

"Delta squad to cave, target neutralized." Miss Martian comm'd in to headquarters.

"Good work, Delta. Come on home. Nightwing, out." Nightwing replied.

"Come on, let's get back to the cave." Superboy ordered. He dragged Clayface behind us as we headed back to the zeta-tube.

"For real though, you need to shower as soon as we get back." I told Garfield, waving a hand in front of my face to show that he smells.

"Yeah, ese, it's bad." Jaime agreed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Garfield waved off, laughing. We went through the zeta-tube one by one as it scanned us into the cave.

"Recognized, Superboy, B-0-4. Miss Martian, B-0-5. Bumblebee, B-1-7. Beast Boy, B-1-9. Robin, B-2-0. Blue Beetle, B-2-2. Widow, B-1-5."

"Welcome home, Angelfish." La'gaan greeted M'gann, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Thank you, La'gaan!" M'gaan replied, kissing him.

"I'm hittin' the showers." Superboy, aka Conner, grumbled, passing me, Jaime, and Garfield.

"Now that sounds like a plan!" Jaime agreed, his armor retreating and going back into the scarab on his back. "You know, for you, hermano!"

"Yeah, BB. You need to wash off all that sewer stuff." I said, walking away and to my room. I changed out of my suit and into some comfy sweatpants and tank top before laying on my bed and starting to draw in my sketchbook.

~~~~~

"All hero's report to the mission room. Repeat, all hero's report to the mission room." The animated voice announced. I groaned and rolled off my bed. I quickly got dressed in my suit and pulled my hair into a ponytail before running to the mission room. Once we were all there, Nightwing started to explain what happened.

"It's all hands on deck. The League and the Team will hit all 14 Krolotean Zeta locations simultaneously. Your priorities are to destroy all Zeta Tubes or platforms and search for any humans the aliens may have abducted. As always, Mal is ops manager coordinating comm from here."

"Come on, Alpha Squad." I heard La'gaan quietly plead.

"Wonder Girl, you and I are alpha." Nightwing announced.

"Yes!" Cassie, Wondergirl, cheered.

"Neptune's beard!" La'gaan complained.

"Assignment, Philadelphia." Nightwing added.

"Give me beta!" La'gaan pleaded again quietly.

"Batgirl, Bumblebee! You two and Wolf are beta. Assignment, Vladivostok." Nightwing informed.

"Robin, La'gaan, Beetle, Widow, you're Gamma. Prep the Bio-Ship. You're headed to New Orleans." Nightwing explained.