Time of Confrontation

Start from the beginning

Boboiboy appeared behind him. Good thing you warned me light. Boboiboy thanked his nerdy counterpart. Light always had a craze to learn new things. That is why he recognized the morse code, the instant he heard the tapping and warned Boboiboy in advance.

Good thing that they all are sleeping. Light said to him. We couldn't have allowed them to contact someone.

Boboiboy nodded. It was true. He didn't kill any of them. He merely put them to sleep using Dark elemental. Now to see if what the results of the scan came were true or false. Boboiboy started to check the wall of the cave. There must be a switch here or there. According to the scan there were only two people in vicinity.

Got it. Boboiboy pulled the lever. There was a slight rumbling and....

Oh floppers.... There were at least 20 men standing there staring incredulously at the boy while Boboiboy was also staring at the men. "Hi." He waved lamely.

"Get him."

"Don't let him escape."

"Finish him."

He slammed both of his palms down on the floor. "Dark Void barrier." He muttered. Quickly a blackish-purple barrier covered everyone in the room. There was no escape. After a few seconds, the barrier disappeared. Everyone was on the floor sleeping.

"Phew!" Boboiboy rubbed his forehead. And then he groaned. Like why does it happen with him. He looked at the front and saw there were four more tunnels. According to scans, there were only 2 people inside those four tunnels. God knows who made this complicated tunnel. There's just no end to this.

Wait a minute. Complicated?!

In the scans, now that Boboiboy looked carefully out of the 2 people present here, one was he himself.

Something is wrong. If the scan showed only 2 people, then who were those 20 people I put to sleep.

Boboiboy's eyes widened. He quickly turned around and found that 20 people who fell unconscious just now were not behind him anymore.

It was a lure. A trap. Someone knew he was going to come here. That's why he adjusted everything like this. Boboiboy was never rescuing people in the first place. Woah woah. Calm down. Go in reverse. What actually made him come inside the tunnel?

First he saw a ship.

Second he sensed a tunnel.

The tunnel had 18 pathways.

Next he went into an abandoned warehouse which was around the ship.

The warehouse led him to another cave.

Then he saw what happened with the girl. The girl?!

Boboiboy's face contorted into a frown. Something was amiss. But what? What was he unable to see? Think. Think.

Suddenly......

Realization dawned on Boboiboy's face.

No. Just no.

Boboiboy quickly ran towards the entrance of the warehouse.

Please. I hope that my suspicions are wrong. Please. He ran at full throttle. For just once, only this time, he wanted to be wrong, so bad. It just cannot be possible. He reached the entrance of the warehouse. His eyes widened as he swallowed the lump in his throat. No. Just no. No way. He nearly lost his balance, as he used the wall of the warehouse to balance him.

That woman. She's not here.

The woman whom Boboiboy tried to save, who was so called molested was not here. Boboiboy clenched his fist. His knuckles turned white. He was tricked.