007

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

The group was now walking up the steps of the subway seeing the theatre in sight. As they got closer to the theatre as the group saw Kirby across the street from the theatre.

,,Hey I talked to Bailey. I've got everything set up" Kirby said as the group reached her before the woman looked around for Mindy and Ethan ,,Where are they?" Kirby asked referring to the two missing members of the group ,,They're 5 minutes behind us“ Tara told Kirby who nodded ,,Let's get you all set up“ Kirby said as she walked forward towards the theatre when Sam stopped and turned to Danny.

,,Not you" Sam told Danny as they all turned around ,,What?“ Danny said confused ,,Don't trust anyone remember?" Sam said from their past conversation ,,We don't know you, not really" The oldest Carpenter said to Danny as he shook his head ,,You know me" Danny said to Sam ,,You know Woodsboro" Sam harshly shouted at the man ,,I'm sorry" Sam said as she looked down ,,It's okay ... I get it. Be safe okay?" Danny whispered to Sam before kissing her cheek ,,Okay?" He had asked again ,,You too" Sam said before she turned around following the group down the alleyway as Kirby nodded her head ,,Good call" Kirby said to Sam.

They made their way in through the back to keep hidden as Kirby opened the door before they all made their way up the stairs, waiting for Kirby to use the keycard to get into the last door.

The group had made their way in slowly and carefully as their eyes glanced around the room waiting for Kirby ,,Is this place clear?" Chelsea asked as she turned around to look at Kirby who nodded her head ,,I cleared the place before you got here" Kirby said as she looked around at the group ,,So this is the only way in and out of the building. He steps through that door, both door lock automatically, Trapping him inside and we turn this into a kill box" Kirby said as she tried demonstrating it with her hands ,,Weapons?" Sam asked as she crossed her arms ,,One gun and I hold onto it" Kirby said as she looked around at the group ,,I'm the only one with the badge in this room and that's the way its gonna go" Kirby said as Sam sighed.

,,I'm gonna check on Mindy and see where they are" Sam stated before taking her jacket off and throwing it somewhere as everyone went off in different directions. Chelsea stayed next to Kirby. „So... What are we gonna do now?" Chelsea asked her ex babysitter. „Wait." Kirby answered the girl.

The two of them walked around the theatre for a bit as they talked about what happened in theirs lives after the 2011. „I heard something." Chelsea looked at the older girl. „You and Amber, the Ghostface last year, were a thing... I'm sorry for what happened. And I'm sorry about Dewey." Chelsea sadly smiled at her and Kirby hugged the Riley girl. Suddenly Chelsea's phone rang. „Please be mom, please be mom." Chelsea prayed as she slowly looked at the display of her phone. My girl 💕.

„Hell no!" As she went to hang it up Kirby stopped her „Wait no, pick it up." So she did. „Hello, Chelsea." Ghostface said. Both of the girls were looking around „What do you want!" Chelsea said angrily. „Just to end your family bloodline. After all... Your father is already dead and your mother will be very easy to kill, when she's-" „I'm not listening this!" Chelsea said with tears in her eyes and ended the call.

But her phone rang again. Kirby took her phone from her hand and picked it up. „Don't you dare to hang up on me again!" „Yeah? And what are you gonna do?" Kirby asked. However they were met with a silence.

„Shit Kirby, if he's gonna show up here and kill-" Chelsea was cut up by Ghostface, who smash something into Kirby's head. The girl fell down unconscious. „Shit! Shit!" Chelsea muttered and looked around to see something she could defend herself with.

She found old lamp and when Ghostface ran towards her, she smacked his head with it. Ghostface fell into the floor, but before Chelsea could do anything else Ghostface number two stabbed her into her back. Chelsea cried in pain and fell down. Ghostface number one and two were now hovering above her. She looked at them with fear in her eyes. One of them was going to stab her, however she kicked him in the stomach with her legs and quickly stood up.