002

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

The group was brought to the police station.

Chelsea was in a room and waited for guestions from the detective. ,,Hello, Ms. Riley" „Mrs. Bailey."

Bailey sat down, ,,I'm gonna ask you a few guestions, how does that sound?"

Chelsea calmly nodded.

,,Where were you last night?" Bailey asked ,,Around ten thirty I was at a party, the time before at my dorm with my friend and after also with friends.“

,,Can they confirm this?" She huffed her breath, „Of course, they can. Why are you even asking me this? Am I a suspect or what?"

,,Well grief can sometimes make people do crazy things.“

Chelsea scoffed „Yeah and because of that I'm the killer."

,,May I leave" she asked, ,,Sure, but your friends Sam and Tara still need further guestioning you can wait for them in lobby. And don't leave town!" He said sternly.

,,Got it Mr. Bailey“  she took a seat in the lobby impatiently, looking around the station until she saw a familiar blonde in the conference room.

Chelsea walked over to the blonde, ,,Kirby?" The woman turned around and smiled, ,,Hey Chels, it's been a while huh?“ The two awkwardly embraced.

,,So you're a cop now?"

,,FBI", ,,Nice" Kirby used to banysit Chelsea back in 2011 before the killing and before Sam babysit her.
,,You look nice, how old are you now?", ,,Eighteen, I'm in college now." They smiled at each other.

,,Kirby?" Sam came up from behind them, ,,Hey sam" they hugged and Sam asked a few guestions, ,,You're the FBI?"

Kirby nodded in response, ,,You two know each other?" Detective Bailey asked, ,,We went to Woodsboro high together, I was a freshman when she was a senior."

,,Look I'm not trying to get into fight over jurisdiction here, but I show you mine, ect"

A deputy handed a piece of evidence to Bailey.

,,The killer left these at the crime scene, mask of Charlie Walker and Jill Roberts, both deceased" Chelsea looked and saw the mask, ,,Ghostface killer of 2011..."

,,Charlie Walker gave me this“ she lifted her shart and showed off a nasty scar.

,,How did he even get this? Shouldn't it be locked up?" Chelsea asked with anger in her voice.

,,It was a small town, not too much security unfortunately."

,,Is this the mask he was wearing when he attacked you?" Kirby said, changing the subject.

,,No" Tara replied, ,,So he's leaving them on purpose.. "

,,Fuckin souvenirs“, ,,So that is a student of the killers who came before, maybe he even thinks Sam is the next in a long line?"“

Sam was tired and said, ,,Cool, but we're getting out of town", ,,No offense, but did that work last time?", ,,You can come too, Chelsea.“

Before she could response Bailey spoke

,,Unfortunately that's not possible, you're each persons of interest in a double homicide, you can't leave the city."

,,Are you serious?" Tara stared blankly, ,,Iťs true, but if we work together " she was cut off by Sam, ,,We're going.“

The moment they stepped outside the press was everywhere. Chelsea knew that her mother would be there somewhere, but she didn't have a time for her right now.

The Carpenter sisters were long gone from Chelsea's sight having gotten lost in the sea of blood thirsty reporters.

,,God dammit!" She cursed.

She saw them by the car but got pushed into a lady with a microphone, ,,Excuse me, you're Chelsea Weathers-Riley. Gale Weathers daughter, right?“ „Yeah, and?" Chelsea still tried to get to Sam and Tara.

,,Can you give me a statement on if you think Sam Carpenter is guilty?" Chelsea rolled her eyes, ,,I'm not giving you shit" She guickly ran off towards Sam and Tara, who were talking to her mother.

,,Mom! Hey!" She hugged her mom guick and stood next to Tara. She immediately noticed the tension between the three.

,,We're leaving", ,,Huh? Wait what the heck is happening? Did I miss something? Mom? What did you say?"

,,I was just doing my job, honey “ Gale defended herself, ,,I punched her a little bit.. “ Tara said.

,,You punched my mom?"

She was ignored, ,,You said you wouldn't write about it!" Sam yelled, ,,Oh come on, someone was going to write about it!“

Chelsea stood helpless. She didn't know what to do.

,,It's all about true crime mini series now", ,,After all we went through together... What would Dewey think?"

,,Sam!", Chelsea stared in surprise at Sam, Sam gave her a sorry look but glared at Gale.

,,That's a low blow...“
,,It was your dumb book, you called me unstable! And a born kuller!"

,,Sam that was a shitty move, I get it! But we'll get no where yelling at each other!"

Chelsea still stood there, saying nothing as Sam and her mom argued.

As the two walked away Gale spoke, ,,I talked to Sidney" that made Sam turn back to face her.

,,Ahe's not coming is she?" Chelsea asked concerned.

,,No, she sends her love but her and Mark are bringing the kids somewhere safe, she deserves her happy ending."

,,That much we agree" she got in the car.

,,Listen I wanna catch this killer as much as you do!"

,,Maybe, or maybe your afraid without ghost face in your life you'll fade away..."

,,I'm sorry about them, mom, but I'm going with them. If anything call me. I love you, be safe." she got a sgueeze from her mom. ,,Love you too, honey. You better be safe too."

She got in the back of the taxi. 

Tara's remark about Dewey hurt Chelsea. She still wasn't over Dewey's dead. And can you blame her? He was her father after all and the two of them had perfect relationship. A single tear rolled on Chelsea's cheek. „I'm sorry I said that, Chels. I really am." The Riley said nothing, she was looking blindly out of the window.

When they arrived at their destination she got out and walked straight to her friends, she took refuge between to Chad and Mindy.

,,Hey" Mindy noticed Chelsea state and gave her a side hug, ,,Wanna talk about it?" Chelsea took a breath, "I'm fine, nothing to talk about."

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•