006

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

„Welcome to Act Three."

Chelsea couldn't believe her eyes. She felt betrayed. It couldn't be. Her Amber would never. One specific memory played in her mind. It was conversation between her and her dad.

„Never trust the love interest." her father said, before he was killed. „But Amber would never. Really! Trust me!"

was her answer. Her girlfriend, her Amber, killed her father. Her Amber killed her friend Wes. She couldn't believe it. She didn't want to believe it. Everything had to be just a nightmare. Everything had to be one big ugly nightmare.

,,Run!" Richie screamed. Tara pushed Amber's arm as she fired the gun, it shooting up in the air as Sam, Richie and Chelsea ran out of the room and through the kitchen. The gun went off again and Richie guided Sam into the basement while Chelsea ran up the stairs, hiding in one of the bedrooms.

,,Oh my god, oh my god. It can't be..." Chelsea ran her hands through her hand when she heard more gunshots going off. She rushed towards the window to see her mum on the grass outside, her hands on her abdomen while Sidney shot someone on the patio. ,,Mum. Oh my god.“ she wanted to run downstairs, but she knew better now. If she did, she would be killed.

,,There's always two killers.“ Chelsea whispered in realization. She thought for a bit and then.

,,Richie." She breathed out in. Chelsea listened to the commotion going on outside, hearing Amber and Richie shout at Sidney and Sam.

Chelsea looked out the window, seeing Amber pick her mum and drag her inside. „Fuck it."

Left the room and made her way down the stairs and towards the kitchen. She listened for a moment before she heard Amber making her way towards her.

Thankfully in the last second she went somewhere else.

She then heard a door open in the distance, Amber calling back to Richie. ,,Uh, she's not here."

,,What the fuck do you mean, 'she's not here'?" Richle asked.

,,She's not here!“

,,I untied her." Chelsea heard Sam admit. ,,Guess you're not as persuasive as you thought.

The phone then rang but Chelsea couldn't hear what Richie said as she made her way through the house towards the living room where she found Amber throwing Tara over the sofa.

,,Sam! Where you going? Your big scene's coming up!" Richie's voice boomed across the house.

Amber looked up, walking back into the kitchen as Chelsea rushed towards Tara, helping her up from the floor and onto the sofa. "Are you okay?"

,,I'm good, I'm okay." Tara stood up with the help of Chelsea.

,,Okay, I'm gonna go help my mum. Be safe." Tara nodded as the sound of crashing and Gale crying out in pain sounded from the kitchen. Chelsea walked into the kitchen to find Amber on top of her mother, her hands around her throat and Sidney on the floor, rubbing her head in pain.

,,I was the last thing Dewey saw before he died too. I can't believe I get to do you both.“ Amber spoke with a sadistic smile. ,,No last-minute saves this time. Your story's over! Time to pass the torch.“

,,You forgot about someone, Amber!" Chelsea seethed, kicking Amber in the back so she rolled off of Gale. Chelsea grabbed Amber's shirt, throwing her so she hit the counter before punching the girl across the face. However Amber grabbed a knife off the counter, shoving it into Chelsea's stomach, making Chelsea bend over in pain.

Amber held the knife above her. Madelyn tilted her head. „You know, baby, I wanted to kill you last and have some fun with you, I guess it doesn't matter anymore." Amber giggled. 

,,You killed my dad, you killed Wes. Why would you do that?!" Chelsea asked with tears in her eyes once more „The real question is, why not?"

Chelsea got angry. She twisted the knife Amber's wrist bent in the wrong direction, forcing her to drop the knife. Chelsea caught the knife, the Riley shoved the knife into the girl's side, pushing her off of her and onto the stove on the other side of the kitchen, accidentally turning the gas hobs on.

,,You wanna do the honours?" Gale asked Sidney, who had a hold of Amber's dropped gun.

,,This one's yours." Sidney told the woman. Gale took a look at her daughter, who nodded. Chelsea stumbled over to her mother, her shirt full of her own blood.

,,No, stop, stop, stop! I'm sorry about Dewey. Please, baby! I love you!" Amber held her hands up in surrender, looking at Chelsea.

,,Fuck you." Gale spoke through gritted teeth, firing the gun at Amber three times. The girl fell back, turning around So she fell face first onto the lit stove, her whole body lighting on fire as she screamed. The girl stumbled around for a moment before falling to the floor, still on fire.

,,Enjoy that torch, bitch." Sidney commented.

Gale wrapped her arm around Chelsea's waist. The three stood in silence for a moment before they turned and walked into the hallway, making their way over to Sam, who stood, covered in blood over a dead Richie. They walked over to the girl, Chelsea stood in between Gale and Sam, while Sidney went the other side of the Carpenter girl.

Sam threw the knife she used on the floor, which made Sidney look at her. ,,Careful, they always come back."

Chelsea snatched the gun from Gale's hand and shooting the boy multiple tmes, including one to the head.

Gale tilted her head. ,,That will do, I guess."

Suddenly, there was screaming from behind them, the four spinning around to see Amber charging at them with a knife in her hand. However, with one gun shot to the side of the head, she fell to the ground. The three turned to see Tara holding a gun, tears in her eyes.

,,I still prefer the Babadook." Tara commented.

Sam made her way over to Tara.

The police and ambulances began to arrive. Paramedics rushed into the house as well as police officers to assess the scene. Chelssa watched as one of the doctors ushered Tara and Sam out the house. The dirty blonde girl stood on the porch in between her mum and her aunt. Thinking about Amber before she was ushered towards a paramedic, the nurse wrapped her wound up.

The paramedic helped her onto the gurney, strapping her in before wheeling her towards one of the empty ambulances. They pushed her down the road, but Chelsea was guick to stop them as they rolled past two people.

,,Hey, wait." She stopped them, holding her hand out. ,,Mom?" Gale smiled.
The mother grabbed her daughter's hand.

The two got into the ambulance and Chelsea sat up slightly to look at Sidney. ,,You coming Aunt Sid?“

Sidney laughed slightly, nodding as she got into the ambulance, sitting on the other side of Chelsea. Gale looked down at her daughter, ,,Honey..."

Gale started to talk about Amber. „I really loved her, mom...I really did and she..." Chelsea started crying. Her mother was quickly to hug her, her aunt also joined the hug, she knew that feeling. „I loved her and she killed, she killed Wes and, and dad." the girl sobbed.

Neither woman said anything. Both of them just sat there and hugged the younger girl as she cried. As she cried for her friend Wes. As she cried for her dad. As she cried for her Amber.