Epilogue

Chaeyoung's POV 

I decided to went towards Taehyung's building as I've chosen to went first to my parents last night and asked them about my memory  when I was kidnapped but they seem to not know about it and I don't know if they are telling the truth. Mom seemed to be so shocked about it while Dad just deny about it.I will deal with this after I beat Taehyung. Going back to Taehyung I will probably give him a beating. I will make sure he won't be facing a single camera tomorrow. I went out the car and I run towards the elevator. I ring and I heard someone open the door and my eyes suddenly watered and anger in my heart as I saw Jennie wearing only a robe and with a wet hair while there's couple of hickies on her chest. When she saw me looking there she closed it. 

I closed my eyes and stopped myself from crying. Fuck! I need to get out of here. I can't fucking look at her with this situation. The woman who I love is killing me by seeing with other person. Jennie's look isn't what I want to see right now. I need to leave here, After everything he did, she still chooses him. I'm done already. I can't fight for her anymore.

I heard someone called me and I ignored, I went to the elevator and closed it but Jennie stopped it. I don't to look at her. I can't look at her with so much image came through my mind on what she's doing with him. My heart can't take this pain anymore, I need to be away from Jennie.

"Let's end it once and for all Jennie. I don't want to kill myself more. I will cancel our arrange marriage. I'm sorry for trying to make you fall for a disgusting and manipulative person like me." I said with pain. She tried to hold my hand when I took a step back away from her. "Please don't Jennie. You're free now. I accepted it already. I will never win against him. Goodbye Jennie." I smiled at her painfully and went out the elevator. I suddenly felt her hugged me from the back. How I wish she did this to me before. Now, tears are falling like rain on my face. "Let me go Jennie. Why are you doing this? I'm letting you go so please let me go too. " I said 

"I can't let you cancel the marriage. I won't ever be a CEO if I didn't get married with you. Please Chaeyoung. I will do everything for you. Just don't cancel our arrange marriage." She said pleading. I scoffed at her and forcibly pull away from her hug. I face her and looked directly in her eyes. 

"You know Jennie, I've been waiting for you to beg me these past few days. I was looking only one reason to continue in fighting for you but instead you gave me disgust and insults most importantly making me a fool. I will tell Uncle Jaehyun and Aunt Minhee that I'm the one who want to call off our wedding. I will explain this to them so don't worry and as promised I will never show myself to you until the moment I die. I will never show myself to you ever again and you never had a bestfriend named Park Chaeyoung. Thank you for everything and I'm sorry. Goodbye Jennie." I said again with finality. I walked outside the building and I was in the parking area. Jennie will never love me and I am now on my way to move forward without hurting anyone even Suzy-unnie. I need to be away from both of them. 

I drive while my eyes is filled with tears. I can't be in this place anymore. I will leave now and tell only Mom and Dad that I called off the marriage. I won't tell anyone where I will live. I deserve to feel at peace and Korea is not the place for it. I arrived at my penthouse. I packed my clothes and left everything even my bank accounts and everything that address me as Park Roseanne or Park Chaeyoung. I grabbed my phone and texted Mom, I know she will tell this to Dad. 

"Hi Mom, I told Jennie I called off the wedding. Please tell Jennie's parents it was not because of Jennie but because of myself. That's all Mom I love you tell Dad I love him too so he won't get jealous." I sent while crying. Then I remembered Suzy-unnie I immediately clicked her contact. 

"How are you Suzy-unnie? I know I've hurt you so bad that it can't be forgiven but I will still ask for forgiveness. I also want to tell you to not wait for me again. I can't let you be more in misery  because of me. I'm so happy when I'm with you unnie. Please take care of yourself and enjoy the beautiful life you had even without me beside you." I said and I felt my heart became more painful than earlier. Maybe I did love Suzy-unnie but I never admit it myself. I wipe my tears and sighed deeply. This is what will happen to a user and womanizer like me, karma is getting back at me.  

I grabbed my luggage and went out my penthouse. I looked at my building and wait for a taxi. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate. I saw a taxi and it stopped at me. I went inside and I told him I will go the airport. I took my phone and I saw it was Suzy-unnie. I ignored it and left my phone at the taxi. I went inside the airport and give a last look to Korea.  

I will never come back in here when I'm still not healed from everything that happened to me, from what Jennie makes me feel and from what confusing feelings I had with Suzy-unnie. I will leave to be better and move on. My life will not stop just because of Jennie. I went inside the plane and I smiled as new experience I got. Sitting in economy class is comfortable too and I smiled by the thought I always want to experience this when I went for business trips. 

I was near the window and I looked outside, tears fell from my eyes again. I saw Korea and memories of everything came in my mind. I felt like I don't want to leave now but I have to do this. I need to do this , I can't let amyone got hurt by me. I hope Suzy-unnie fell for someone who love her too and I hope Jennie can stood up by herself infront of Uncle Jaehyun. I wish for Suzy-unnie to live happily with the one she will love forever and I wished Jennie to free herself from the suffocating love she had with Taehyung. I wish the best for both of you. I close the blinds and I closed my eyes.

I wished when I arrive I will get peace on that country.  I chosen to live in Sweden and I already bought a small two-storey house. When I said small, it is literally a small it's like one fourth of my living area but I want to live simply there. Sweden is a great country too and the people are mostly welcoming. I decided to avoid whatever country I mentioned I want to go when I'm with Lalisa or when I'm with Suzy-unnie.

I will began to live my life again but without hurting others and making them a relieve of my pain. I will live by myself and think thoroughly what I feel for Suzy-unnie and heal my heart from the pain Jennie caused me. I will change and be a new person for the person I will love next that will love me the way I do. I am now Park Rosé, a woman who will began another story with joy and contentment in her life. 

Goodbye Korea for now, I will come back with a genuine smile and pure heart. 

Fin.

Thank you for reading this book. 

Don't worry this won't be the end. This is just another beginning of the life of Park Rosé in Sweden and how will she move on. Most importantly who she will love in her next story.