CHAPTER 6

Chaeyoung's POV 

I woke up when I felt someone touched my face. I slowly open my eyes and I saw a beautiful lady. She's looking at me and I smiled at her. 

"Hi Suzy-unnie. Goodmorning. " I said softly and she immediately move away from me. I chuckles and she stood up. 

"Why did you sleep here outside? You could have get sick." She said worriedly. She walked towards my kitchen and I followed her. I saw her opened my fridge.  

"I forgot to sleep at my room and I felt wonderful at my couch. Anyways, why are you here?" I asked and she just looked at me. She sighed and walked closer to me. 

"Aunt Claire is worried about you and she asked me to check on you especially when she said Jennie slapped you." She said seriously. "If I saw Jennie, I will probabl-"before she finish her words, I grabbed her waist and hugged her. 

"Please Unnie don't ever hurt her. I love her so much." I said and she caressed my back. Suzy-unnie is the most wondeful person I have met. Her Father and Mom are bestfriends while she is also my bestfriend from childhood. Before Jennie came, Suzy-unnie is my bestfriend and she used to comfort me and be beside me all the time but she left when they need to go back to Tokyo, Japan. She came back when I graduated from High school. 

"I know you do Chaeng but after a week and she doesn't feel the same way, I want you to leave Korea with me." She said and i knew she's not kidding. I inhale her scent, a comfortable scent I always expect from someone I love so much. I've never felt something with Suzy-unnie but I sometimes wonder what if I love her back? I wouldn't get hurt like how I hurt right now. Suzy-unnie confessed to me, she said that she had loved me ever since we're kids. I told her I didn't feel the same way as Jennie is the one I love. I become a womanizer because of how I feel with Jennie and Suzy-unnie know everything about me. I know she doesn't want me to be with Jennie especially to what she did to me. 

"I promise I will Unnie. I will leave Korea and live with you in Melbourne. Just give me a week." I told her softly and pulled away from her. "Anyways, what are you going to make? I'm starving. I forgot to cook last night." I said and she glared at me. She doesn't want to skip any meal of a day. She flicked my head and I pouts at her while holding ny head. "I'm sorry, I went to Jennie's office and I totally forgot to eat." I said cutely but she just ignored me. I went closer to her then I hugged her. "Will you forgive your  Chaengmunk?" I asked with my cute voice. 

"Fine just because you look ugly when you pout." She said and laughed hard. I pull away from her and she started to cook for me. I decided to sat near the sink. "You should sit there Chaeyoung. This'll be done in a minute." She said and I shooked my head. 

"I don't want to. I want to see you cook. I want to learn more on how to cook unnie. Will you teach me?" I asked and she looked at me then laughed so loud. Even though I know a lot of things in cooking I still want Suzy-unnie to teach me. Pk

"Of course I can teach just promise me you won't say any kind of research you did and promise to never burn your kitchen." She said and laughed at me. "I remember when I first visited this penthouse, I thought I need to call the fire station. Luckily I can handle it." She proudly said. "Also you're trying to cook was ramen. I wonder why the fire got so big." She said but still laughing, I pouts at her and she chuckels at me.

"Its because I thought the egg doesn't have enough oil and it's an accident. Please stop teasing me." I said and she smiled at me. She pat my head and went back on making kimchi fired rice with egg. It smell so wonderful. She's done and served the food on the table. She was about to face towards me when I hugged her. "Thank you so much for being here Unnie. I really need a comfort from you." I said softly. She didn't pull away instead she leaned her back on me and pat my hands. 

"I'm always here for you Chaeyoung. Whatever happens. I will stay beside you." She said softly and pulled away from me. Then face towards me "You know that I love you more than anyone Chaeyoung and as long as I can be with you I will be beside you. I promise." She said and put out her pinky then I intertwined our pinky. 

"I know you will wait for me Unnie. I will try to return back your feelings just let me be with Jennie for a week." I said and she nodded at me. "I promise too Unnie." I said and smiled at her. 

"You should eat, I'll prepare what you will wear. Finish this. I'm serious Chaeyoung." She said seriously and wore off her apron and walked upstairs. I grabbed a spoonful of rice and ate. I nearly moaned when I tasted the food. Suzy-unnie really knows how to cook. 

Suzy's POV 

I'm now inside Chaeyoung's walked in closet, I look at her coat section. I grabbed her navy blue suit and trousers. I also choose her neck tie with the same color as her coat. I walked outside but then I bumped on something. I bumped on a mannequin with a white wedding dress. I felt hurt as I remembered Chaeyoung must've pictured out Jennie is wearing this. I sighed and took a deep breathe to ease this pain. I suddenly felt a single tear fall from my eye. I didn't notice that Chaeyoung was here and her hand is wiping my tear. I looked away from her and smiled painfully. I took a step away from her. 

"I-I've chosen this. Yo-u should take a bath now. I-I'll be outside." I said while looking down. I decided to walk away from her but then I felt her soft hand stopped me. I looked at her. "I-I'm not supposed to be hurt like this right? I mean I choose this myself and you didn't forced me but I can't deny I'm hurt so bad." I said with hurt and I felt Chaeyoung pulled me closer and hugged me. "I'm sorry Chaeyoung if I felt this way. I don't want this but I can't control it." I said and I felt her hugged me tightly. 

"I hope there's some other way for you not to be hurt like this unnie. I wished I can easily forget about her. I'm sorry Unnie but please wait for me. And this dress was not chosen by me, Mom did. She sent this here in my penthouse so I will personally give this to Jennie. Please Unnie, don't ever cry just because of me." She said softly. As if I can control myself from crying when I felt hurt. 

"I can't Chaeyoung. I can't even control myself when I'm with you even it kills me. I'm sorry but I have to let this out Chaeyoung and in doing so I need to cry. It's not because of you but it is because I was the only one who truly loves you and you can't reciprocate it. It's fine as long as I can love you and you let me love you." I said and leaned on her"You should take a shower. I'll have to go as I need to attend at a photoshoot." I said and force myself to pull away from her. I walked out and I heard her steps which means she followed me. "Please Chaeyoung. Don't. You have to prepare for work." I said without facing her. I took my bag and was about to leave her when I heard her say. 

"I'm so sorry Unnie. Thank you for everything you've done. As I've had said, Wait for me. I will be with you after this week." She said but I don't want to expect more from her as she's so inlove with Jennie. I ignored her and went out. I got inside my car and drive towards my photoshoots for a film poster. I'm an actress here in Korea but I have few businesses in Tokyo as I lived there for a long time. My cousin is taking care of my business there while I pursue my dream here in Korea. A dream I always had ever since I was a kid. It's Chaeyoung, she's my dream. Being an actress is just an excuse for me to be here. 

From what I'm seeing, I think I have to take a step back as Chaeyoung fell so hard to Jennie. I'm late for everything, I shouldn't have left before. I regret my decisions but loving the person who love someone is the worse regret I had. While loving my bestfriend and love of my life is the best thing I can never exchange.