"Keep walking." The bird encouraged.

The blue-eyed strangers silently leapt from the trees, walked through my backyard then up my steps. I stopped not knowing what to do.

"Keep walking." a screech.

"But my dad." My dad!

"Keep walking!"

A gust of air passed me as a guy went silently past me. My mind replayed the image of him, trying to comprehend what I had just witnessed as I stared at his back. His hair looked pitch black, he turned his eyes to me for a split second as a gasp left my lips.

Unnatural silver eyes held me quite still, I stared with my mouth open.

Just as he turned his gaze from me, two people stood next to him, as if they had been there the whole time. I didn't get a good look at them; my vision became hazy as if someone else was seeing everything. This happened every time I would remember the doll like boy. This was not a good time for my vision to start acting weird.

The scene in front of me fuzzed once again causing my ears to start ringing. My throat burst into flames. I wanted to move, to sit. My shaky legs informed me none of that was possible. Just as I exhaled heavily out my nose, my head ached and another whisper passed through my mind.

"There you are." The voice echoed and shifted through my thoughts. I felt nauseous now. Too many voices. My head-

"Run, now! I sense danger!" The bird yet again shouted. I witnessed some guy jump right through my window.

That did it. That broke the spell that had held me. "Dad!" I yelled running back towards my house. I ignored my body's weird reactions, confused. Only knowing something was happening that my dad had always warned me of even if he never told me all the details.

Birds surrounded me stopping my haste towards my house, their wings pounded by my ears. I stopped; trying to peer around them frantic.

"Move!" I shouted. Peering around them, hopping on my feet frantically. Even while I was dizzy and the world was shifting oddly, I knew I couldn't just stand out here. I had to go to my daddy!

"You have to run!"

Flames erupted around my house, from the windows- not burning anything but strangely enough brighter than any I had ever seen. I inhaled ready to scream but couldn't.

I ran through the birds and into the house. I saw blood pooling down my steps. I was frozen only for a second. "Dad!?" In the kitchen lay bodies with wide eyes watching me lifelessly. Blue eyes. . .

"Daddy!?" I screamed again or at least tried. It came out hoarse, nothing but a breath. I ran through the kitchen, slipping on the blood a bit I fell to my knees. Glancing at my hands that were now caked with the substance. In the living room. . . I found my father.

He lay on his back moaning."Tytianna. . .you have to. . . to leave now."

"Dad. Get up, we have to-" I closed my eyes.

"No. . . run away." He ordered as green blood seeped from his mouth.

Footsteps echoed around me, reaching my ears. "There you are. . ."

This voice. My head yet again experienced unbelievable pain. The feeling of fear ran through my veins growing stronger than ever."Get away from us!"

My vision gave in for a split second returning to the fuzz. The man with the blue eyes stepped forward not caring that blood rested under his boots.